The online racing simulator
DFP: Making L/R 1 and stick the same
Stupid topic name, but'll have to do.
So, I'm asking that can I make the buttons in back of the wheel (shifters in formulas) and the stick be basically the same button? Nowadays, every time I change from FOs to road cars and GTR, I must change the buttons for upshifts and downshifts. Not a big deal, can be done easily in settings.
But by time, that starts to annoy, especially if you drive many different kinds of cars in one night. In most of the FPSs I've played this kind of things is solved by having primary and secondary buttons for different things. LFS doesn't have this (of if there is, please tell me), so I was wondering if I could make those 2 things be as one.

So, to simplify, can I have R1 and stick down be upshift and L1 and stick up be downshift at the same time in LFS?

(sry my english, I'm tired, ill and Finn, I'm allowed to mistakes)
just map them to the same keyboard keystroke, in the logitech profiler, that is.
I have done it this way:

Make a new command called shiftdown, record the stick forward action, and assign that to the left paddle. And similar for the right upshift. That way they get recognized as the same button in any game, instead of having to make it a keypress that may conflict with other controls in games. I can send you my profile if you are having trouble.

DFP: Making L/R 1 and stick the same
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG