The online racing simulator
Do you like oval?
(37 posts, started )
isn't it a bf1 server
no
Quote from hughesie89 :isn't it a bf1 server

Hi!!

There is a Server with the same name,it runs on patch V9 and that is running the BF1. But,as I told U before, U need patch W17 to join the [FM] Oval Starters-Server which runs the FXR!

Players are needed
Not enough oval-driver in LFS, the servers are to much empty. Why?? maybe because not enough teamwork and to much crashes.

Join at first this server (Track KY1 Car BF1 laps 8):
(FM) OvaL StArTerS

I guess there is no sense to use the FXR in the Oval, i have no fun with this car.
The KY long config would have been the best track in LFS if it weren't for the oval part.
Quote from matze54564 :Not enough oval-driver in LFS, the servers are to much empty. Why?? maybe because not enough teamwork and to much crashes.

And the old prob: Just 2 ovals
Quote from matze54564 :Not enough oval-driver in LFS, the servers are to much empty. Why?? maybe because not enough teamwork and to much crashes.

(FM) OvaL StArTerS

I guess there is no sense to use the FXR in the Oval, i have no fun with this car.

You are totally wrong here. the FXR and now XRR offer the best oval races we have had since ages.
Quote from Fischfix :You are totally wrong here. the FXR and now XRR offer the best oval races we have had since ages.

I like just the BF1, thats all, and the slipstream with FXRs is poor.

(FM) OvaL StArTerS

I dont get the dramatic you spread here mate. At first, you are just a guest once in a while so you cant really say that much about the server and the amount of players connecting. From my point of view it depends on several facts that the server is almost empty or fully loaded with lots of players. I guess you have some bad timing there And theres alot of teamwork, you just need lots of practice to keep up which isn't that easy as some people think it is. Some give up but most of the players keep on racing and get their practice sooner or later. Besides, just because you guess that there is no sense to use the FXR on the Oval it doesn't actually means that there is no sense in general. I can image that you dont have much fun while driving with a mouse but dont generalize ok I think its much more fun then with the bf1 but thats just my kind of taste.

But thanks for promoting us here anyway
i love the oval cos i cant drive on a normal track. hehe, but i dont understand y some ppl frown upon the oval. theres nothing wrong with it. admitadly on a server with only a fwe people it can be boring and is more fun in properly organised things (like lfscar) only thing is i ant manage to race long races. if i had my own house i would, but managing to get the computer and play lfs for a few hours raceing without my dad moaning is fairly difficult for me (why i pulled out of the 360 league after race 1 ). any chance of any short organised events for people like me? something like a 50/75 lapper?
I do not like the oval its booooOOOoooored, i like rally, we need more rally tracks and cars.

Do you like oval?
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG