The online racing simulator
#1 - BEEAH
Ability To Drive In A Replay?
Meaning someone could download a replay, load it up, and be able to drive within this replay. Being able to shadow or follow someone else could really be helpfull for the learning process. The car could have some opacity to it and you would not be able to get into collision with it. Maybe have the ability to slow the pace of the replay car down by a percentage to keep up with it. Learning breaking points and drive lines.

Would be sweet to be able to replay a league event and drive with them.

Whadda think?

(Sorry if this has been suggested before)

what you're looking for is knows as a ghostcar, and it's already been done.. not by the devs, but by a 3rd party as a mod..
i've never used it but heard of it. link is here...
http://www.kegetys.net/lfs/.

Hope that was helpful
Quote from BEEAH :Meaning someone could download a replay, load it up, and be able to drive within this replay. Being able to shadow or follow someone else could really be helpfull for the learning process. The car could have some opacity to it and you would not be able to get into collision with it. Maybe have the ability to slow the pace of the replay car down by a percentage to keep up with it. Learning breaking points and drive lines.

Would be sweet to be able to replay a league event and drive with them.

Whadda think?

(Sorry if this has been suggested before)

isnt there some sort of test drive button on the replay menu?
Yes there is some sort of test button on the replay menu. It will however put you in the driver seat of the car in the replay, with the same setup, fuel load, (driver aids?) etc. You will not be able to race a shadow of the original car which you may by using the ghost car mod by the K-man.
I'd like to be able to download a MPR and add my own car to the grid. and test my skills againced the STCC champs!
Quote from funnybone2 :isnt there some sort of test drive button on the replay menu?

and thats only for SPR not MPRs

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG