The online racing simulator
#1 - Dru
Round 1 Complaints/Protest Post here.
Round 1 is complete, you have 24 hours to post here if you have an official complaint to make.

Any official complaints/protest should be:

Division
Cars involved
Lap number
What happened (Brief description) from your point of view.

We will allow the other driver to comment on their view.

No other opinions will be allowed in this thread.

The admin will then rule on the incident.

Thanks,

Dru.
Division - 1 - race 1
Cars involved - Me and ATC Evopower
Lap number - 1 until 5 or 6ish
What happened - continuous bumping, turning into me, etc.
Division - 1 - race 1
Cars involved - ZWR|R.Hoiting and Fushion Kaw
Lap number - i have times in replay
0.53.xx
6:35.xx
10:45.xx
11:40.xx
What happened - bumping, try to take me of, LIFT WHEN HE OVERTOOK ME!, ect.

EDIT:i have reviewed the incidents and now consider them all racing incidence
#4 - Kaw
Division: 1
Cars involved: ZWR|R.Hoting`And Fusion. kaw
Lap number: until lap 12 or something.
What happened: R. Hoting was blocking me all over the track. And bumping into me all the time i tried to overtake him.
And due to the 1.1. I dont think R.Hoting would like to be bumped and blocked through 10 laps.
#5 - Dru
Quote from hotmail :Division - 1 - race 1
Cars involved - ZWR|R.Hoiting and Fushion Kaw
Lap number - i have times in replay
0.53.xx
6:35.xx
10:45.xx
11:40.xx
What happened - bumping, try to take me of, LIFT WHEN HE OVERTOOK ME!, ect.

EDIT:i have reviewed the incidents and now consider them all racing incidence

Thanks, this has reduced the time needed.

@Kaw, are you happy also that these where racing incidences and your's was a counter claim??

Regards,

Dru
#6 - Kaw
Quote from Dru :
@Kaw, are you happy also that these where racing incidences and your's was a counter claim??

Regards,
Dru

Sure.
Division2 Race 2

Persons: [PM]=Ant= & Zero
When: end of Lap 2
What Happened: Zero crashed into the back of me spinning me around. He lost control of his car & therefore was driving dangerously.
#8 - Dru
Quote from anttt69 :Division2 Race 2

What Happened: Zero crashed into the back of me spinning me around. He lost control of his car & therefore was driving dangerously.

Your complaint is beeing investigated and a decision will be issued later on.
#9 - Dru
Quote from Leifde :Division - 1 - race 1

Your complaint is being reviewed and a decision will be announced later on.
Division 1
Race 1
Lap (cant recall exactly, within the first 3 i think)
Persons - Many!
What happened -

yellow flag displayed at entrance to chicane section after the high speed section. I brake and avoid the crashing cars. Following cars did not heed the yellow flag and clearly tried to negotiate through the mele without losing speed, contacted other cars and eventually caused my own team mate Moose to be spun round and hit me into the wall. This was not Moose fault but the incident was made worse by drivers trying to benefit from the cars that obeyed the rules of the yellow flag and slowed down.
Div1
Lap 2 + 3
Fusion. qstomeq

From the get go it seemed he was keen to get ahead, had a bit of a scuffle in T1 with P.Chapman. Then lap 2 I got the better of him on the exit of T1, managed to sneak my way past at the top of the hill. qstomeq made another mistake on the bend to the downhill section, I was ahead on the correct line and qstomeq dives in too fast and too tight.

Lap 3 after that above incident I managed again to get a better run up the hill with some draft, overtake on the outside approach the top of the hill qstomeq dives into the inside with too much speed, I slowed down to try and avoid him and he runs into my front end sending himself into the wall and me straight into him.
and my second one for the stewards to examine

Division 1
Race 2
Lap 1
What happened -

i was in P2 and went a little wide at the 'roundabout corner' due to being passed on the turn-in for the corner by another driver. Nothing wrong with that, but another driver, Fusion: Kaw, came up the inside of the corner very fast, drifted wide, and as i was coming round the corner with very little room to manouver, Fusion: Kaw (who was still only just overlapping me) hit my left rear quarter with his front right, which spun me from 2nd place all the way down to 14th. An honest mistake im sure, but it still seemed like a mistake that should not have happened and it totally removed any advantage that a reverse grid may have given me, and seemed a bit 'gung-ho'
#13 - Kaw
Quote from dynofiend :and my second one for the stewards to examine

Division 1
Race 2
Lap 1
What happened -

i was in P2 and went a little wide at the 'roundabout corner' due to being passed on the turn-in for the corner by another driver. Nothing wrong with that, but another driver, Fusion: Kaw, came up the inside of the corner very fast, drifted wide, and as i was coming round the corner with very little room to manouver, Fusion: Kaw (who was still only just overlapping me) hit my left rear quarter with his front right, which spun me from 2nd place all the way down to 14th. An honest mistake im sure, but it still seemed like a mistake that should not have happened and it totally removed any advantage that a reverse grid may have given me, and seemed a bit 'gung-ho'

I know that was some p00. But you suddenly turned up on my screen due to lag. And i appoligies for the incident and accept my penalty if i get on.
#14 - Dru
Moo Danny v ATC EvoPower Ruling
Quote from Leifde :Division - 1 - race 1

Marshall's Ruling

Moo Danny caused damage to Evopower with a badly timed 'lunge' at T1 which caused damage to Evopowers car.

Evopower then drives a series of laps which contain some 'overly aggressive driving' possibly with 'revenge' in mind.

Both drivers have behaved badly and eventually retire with damaged vehicles.

Both drivers would have received penalties should they have finished in the race.

Both drivers will be under close supervision at Fern Bay to ensure that the same standard of driving is not on display.

CASE CLOSED.
#15 - Dru
Ant v Zero Ruling
Quote from anttt69 :Division2 Race 2

Marshall Ruling

Zero mis judges his braking point on last corner of first lap and badly damages his car. The damper is broke (front right)

Zero drives too close to Ant in this same corner the following lap. Ant has been brakingfor 0.5 sec when Zero eventually brakes in his damaged car. The car does not stop quick enough and Zero hits Ant off. Both cars recover with a few seconds lost.

Ant - Clear, nothing wrong.
Zero - Causing an avoidable crash in a damaged car will not be tolerated in this league.

Zero has behaved badly and eventually retires of lap 4 with a damaged vehicle

Zero would have received penalties should he have finished in the race.

Zero will be under close supervision at Fern Bay to ensure that the same standard of driving is not on display.

CASE CLOSED.
#16 - Dru
Quote from dynofiend :Division 1
Race 1
Lap (cant recall exactly, within the first 3 i think)
Persons - Many!
What happened -

yellow flag displayed at entrance to chicane section after the high speed section. I brake and avoid the crashing cars. Following cars did not heed the yellow flag and clearly tried to negotiate through the mele without losing speed, contacted other cars and eventually caused my own team mate Moose to be spun round and hit me into the wall. This was not Moose fault but the incident was made worse by drivers trying to benefit from the cars that obeyed the rules of the yellow flag and slowed down.

Race Marshalls Ruling
Complaints are only valid when talking about specific driver v driver incidences.

Studying the replay.

Yellow flags are displayed at the fast double right hander for the earlier crash. Dynofiend arrives on the scene with 3 other drivers plus the recovering drivers.

The only overtaking that occurs under yellow is people passing the damaged/spun/ecovering cars.

The Yellow flags have disappeared when the incident above occurs.

This incident is caused by the 2 recovering vehicles returning to the racing line when they are 90% of full speed only at one of the quickest points of the track (also a braking zone)

A multi car pileup ensues.

No one driver is to blame or completely faultless for this pile-up.

The Marshalls Ruling is a racing accident.

The Marshalls also agree that drivers did not show enough respect for the yellow flags and although the yellow falgs had been remove, should still have shown caution as cars were still recovering at this time.

Any futurwe incidences of cars cuased by people not showing enough respect for the yellow flag rule and of recovering cars will be classed as dangerous driving and will result in severe punishment to all involved.

CASE CLOSED
#17 - Dru
Rooble v Qstomeg.
Quote from Rooble :Div1
Lap 2 + 3
Fusion. qstomeq

From the get go it seemed he was keen to get ahead, had a bit of a scuffle in T1 with P.Chapman. Then lap 2 I got the better of him on the exit of T1, managed to sneak my way past at the top of the hill. qstomeq made another mistake on the bend to the downhill section, I was ahead on the correct line and qstomeq dives in too fast and too tight.

Lap 3 after that above incident I managed again to get a better run up the hill with some draft, overtake on the outside approach the top of the hill qstomeq dives into the inside with too much speed, I slowed down to try and avoid him and he runs into my front end sending himself into the wall and me straight into him.

Marshalls Ruling

The only incident worthy of Marshalls comment in this complaint is the crash car on lap 3.

Studying the replay several times the Marshalls have concluded the following:

At the point of both drivers turn in Qstomeg and Rooble were level.
Rooble at 120kph and Qstomeg at 128KPH.

Both drivers use different lines for this corner.

Rooble uses wide in, tight out.
Qstomeg uses tight in, wide out.

The crash has occured as Rooble took his normal racing line and did not leave enough room for Qstomeg to take his route (which he was entitled to do) It is also clear that had Rooble not been there, Qstomeg would have easily made the corner with plenty of room on the outside for Rooble to have a corner exit too.

Marshalls ruling, this was an avoidable accident cause by Rooble.

Rooble is politely asked to consider leaving more room or changing his line for the faster guy that has already passed/taken the position beofre they have entered the braking zone or turn point for this corner.

CASE CLOSED
#18 - Dru
Dynofind v Kaw.
Quote from dynofiend :and my second one for the stewards to examine

Division 1
Race 2
Lap 1
What happened -

A recovering Dynofiend is hit by Kaw.Looking quickly at this accident looks like the fault is Kaw's fault, however...

Reviewing the incident several times the following information must be presented.

From Kaw's driver's view at the time as Kaw exit's the corner, Dynofiend has disappeared from view on the outside, therefore Kaw is driving to the outside 'racing line' of the corner.

At the same time, from Dynofinds drivers view, it would appear that dynofind is oversteering thecorner, meaning that he continues to steer way past the point where he should be exiting the corner.

This movement brings the two drivers together on the same patch of tarmac.

Unfortunately dynofind spins, Kaw carries on undamaged.

This is a racing incident 50/50

No clear fault seen with either driver.

CASE CLOSED.
thanks for looking at these Dru, i was pretty sure that it was just a genuine mistake and you have confirmed it

roll on race 2
Quote from Dru :Marshall's Ruling

Moo Danny caused damage to Evopower with a badly timed 'lunge' at T1 which caused damage to Evopowers car.

Evopower then drives a series of laps which contain some 'overly aggressive driving' possibly with 'revenge' in mind.

Both drivers have behaved badly and eventually retire with damaged vehicles.

Both drivers would have received penalties should they have finished in the race.

Both drivers will be under close supervision at Fern Bay to ensure that the same standard of driving is not on display.

CASE CLOSED.

I know your word is final and there has been no penalties applied but I would still like to argue against your 'badly timed lunge' comment. I had sufficient overlap for the corner. Evopower should have realised I was over 3/4 of the way up his car and given me room. He did not do this and so I hit him. I also had the full right to try and overtake there, I was quicker out of the previous corner and its one of the hard braking areas on the track, perfect conditions for overtaking. It was NOT a lunge, I braked ate my normal braking point so I do not see how you could view it as a lunge.
#21 - Dru
Quote from Leifde :I know your word is final and there has been no penalties applied but I would still like to argue against your 'badly timed lunge' comment. I had sufficient overlap for the corner. Evopower should have realised I was over 3/4 of the way up his car and given me room. He did not do this and so I hit him. I also had the full right to try and overtake there, I was quicker out of the previous corner and its one of the hard braking areas on the track, perfect conditions for overtaking. It was NOT a lunge, I braked ate my normal braking point so I do not see how you could view it as a lunge.

Hi Danny,

The trouble is in this car you can not out brakin someone when you aren't even along side, these cars stop slowly and accelerate even slower..

I have included a picture which shows when evo power brakes and he is braking at the standard braking point.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albu ... time4t/1_55_33braking.jpg

Where he brakes he is traveling 1 kph slower than you and althought you may have thought you where along side, there was still half a car length before even getting to his back bumper.

This is why we as marshalls beleive that you had no 'right' to the corner, and although the description of 'lunge' may have been a little over harsh, still described the fact that it was a 2% chance that you would get the corner cleanly.

also if you look at you braking, where Evopwer turns in, you are still only just along side his rear bumper.

Regards,

Dru.
Fair point, I guess it was my fault. I hadn't looked at it from that angle. Thanks for clearing it up

Also, any news on Moo being able to move to division 2?
#23 - Dru
Quote from Leifde :Fair point, I guess it was my fault. I hadn't looked at it from that angle. Thanks for clearing it up

Also, any news on Moo being able to move to division 2?

we are trying to jiggle things about as you speak

Whats this space

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG