The online racing simulator
start making some more new interiors
iv checked every day the past week and its all the same [REQ] threads that no one posts any final products. Lets start seeing some more creations guys!

get with it y0!,
Stevo
Quote from carmaniac1993 :iv checked every day the past week and its all the same [REQ] threads that no one posts any final products. Lets start seeing some more creations guys!

get with it y0!,
Stevo

?, ok its not that easy to just make a interior, it takes time!.
Some of us have lives and don't go on our computer 24/7...
Try to make one yourself and see how hard it is to make.
Quote from carmaniac1993 :iv checked every day the past week and its all the same [REQ] threads that no one posts any final products. Lets start seeing some more creations guys!

get with it y0!,
Stevo

ye, because you demand something i can see everyone getting stuck in! </sarcasim>

get with it y0!,
Stevo

I don't recall seeing any interiors from you
haha iv made numerous interiors. its not that hard to me cause when i get an idea i stick with it and do it and have fun

and by the way, l1k3Z0MG, im not the one with the l33t name that sits at the computer all day, i think its you
looks like it got things moving again though
I may hope 1993 isn't your year of birth...
mine is 1992 xD well, i have never tried making an interior, but i might start with it if i ever get PS

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG