The online racing simulator
I say all of the GTRs, including the little ones, would be seqqies.
#27 - Woz
Quote from duke_toaster :I say all of the GTRs, including the little ones, would be seqqies.

Why, Aussie V8s are H pattern. NOT all GTR like cars are Seq and for many they prefer using H over seq because they have an H shifter.

I can understand forcing for OW cars but not the GTRs
Quote from Woz :Why, Aussie V8s are H pattern. NOT all GTR like cars are Seq and for many they prefer using H over seq because they have an H shifter.

Aren't that because V8 Aussie regulations say so? Which is of course a good thing.

I could bet that nearly all modern GT cars that competes on some high or professional level has sequential boxes, except maybe few odd GT2 class cars. Though the difference to LFS gtr cars is that they don't exactly look like year 2007 models.
#30 - Woz
Quote from deggis :Aren't that because V8 Aussie regulations say so? Which is of course a good thing.

I could bet that nearly all modern GT cars that competes on some high or professional level has sequential boxes, except maybe few odd GT2 class cars. Though the difference to LFS gtr cars is that they don't exactly look like year 2007 models.

Yep, think its in the regs. But while there are cars that do though I think LFS should allow both.

But that view is for selfish reasons. I have a G25 now and had DFP + actlabs mix before because I just like using the shifter

Also the G25 shifter in sequental mode is stink, if you press down by mistake while you shift things get all messed up. The push downward used for reverse in H mode still happens in seq mode.

I use flappys instead of H for seq
Quote from keithano :Watch more GTR-racing and you will know

There is no racing series called GTR. There are many similar series to the GTR cars in LFS. Some of them use sequentials some use h-shifters. Sequentials may be more popular in todays modern cars, but as deggis said LFS' GTRs aren't necessarily very modern. In conclusion you just simply can't rule out full manual entirely.
The only GT Cup with H-Shifter I know is the Porsche GT3 Cup
the FOX is definately modeled after a formula 2.0 car (the specs are identical), and thus the transmission is:
Sequentially controlled, dog-clutch box with 6 forward gears, changeable ratios, self-locking differential
Quote from MorpheusZero :I always got a kick out of using the H-pattern shifter with the BF1.

lol i lve to get a G25 i have a silly little DFP want to suap lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG