The online racing simulator
[dSRC] Third Anniversary
(39 posts, started )
[dSRC] Third Anniversary
[dSRC] are proud to announce that on this day, 2004, we were formed.
Three years on and we are still together, and still growing.

Congrats to Ian.H and Tinyk for giving us a home.

Thank you!
Happy Birthday :balloons: dSRC

#3 - mr_x
wooop 3 years. I've only been part of the team since January, but it does feel like home to me, made some good friends here over the last few months

:balloons:
Congrats!
#5 - Dru
Congratulations

We have to wait another 728 days for our Third Birthday Party

:balloons: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:
Congrats! Nice to see more teams celebrating anniversaries! :balloons: :drink:
Grats!
congrats.
Happy birthday. resent: :bannana_g
Congrats, may the teams success continue.

Did anyone get a photo of tinyk yet?
Happy Birthday ...
-
(Ian.H) DELETED by Ian.H
congrats happy bunch!
CONGRATS!!!!!! :drink: :balloons:
Congratz! Three year for a LFS team must be a long time!
Grads. I raced them once
3 years? That means your team was formed just a few weeks after I started playing LFS. But still I remember thinking of dSRC as a very admirable team. (Still do!)

Grats
I have fond memories of when Ian had started dSRC (I never even knew of tiny then, I thought it was just Ian that started it). And, they have fond memories of myself not liking their server back then in S1 lol... still gives me laughs thinking about it.

Ian, do you still have your old S1 styled skins? That HKS one was your first dSRC skin right? Brings back a lot of memories Would be cool to see a jump back in time, if you've got any of the old stuff

Quote from Bob Smith :Did anyone get a photo of tinyk yet?

Bad omen m8.... :o
Congrats
:bounce8::rock_band
Quote from Tweaker :Ian, do you still have your old S1 styled skins? That HKS one was your first dSRC skin right? Brings back a lot of memories Would be cool to see a jump back in time, if you've got any of the old stuff

yep, weve got s2 version of it for most if not all cars, you can see hacker driving in it sometimes.

and btw, ive just read the possible list for moe and i just can say, one day we will, one day.

thanks for the congratulations all!
I think this is right place to ask.

dodo is there going to be XRT addicts again? C'mon dSRC that was a great event. Maybe not for me, but I hope I'll drive all races if there be new season
oh hehe, there will be at some point, i just dont have enough time at the moment. i would next season probably starting sometime in late august/early september...
Quote from dodo.ger :and btw, ive just read the possible list for moe and i just can say, one day we will, one day.

You have till August/September to decide!!! Could enter in 400hp GT2 class and see how it goes .
Quote from Tweaker :I have fond memories of when Ian had started dSRC (I never even knew of tiny then, I thought it was just Ian that started it). And, they have fond memories of myself not liking their server back then in S1 lol... still gives me laughs thinking about it.

heh.. we've been "partners in crime" for about the past 5-6 years

Back in S1 were definitely the "good ol' days" for me

Quote :Ian, do you still have your old S1 styled skins? That HKS one was your first dSRC skin right? Brings back a lot of memories Would be cool to see a jump back in time, if you've got any of the old stuff

Yup.. as dodo says, I redid them for S2 but better quality (used Illustrator instead of Photoshop) and yup, that was our first design. I saw it on an Altezza and wanted to paint a replica. It got modded slightly and became our team skins.

Render and old S1 shot attached

Regards,

Ian
Attached images
FZR_dSRC_S1.jpg
XRT_dSRC-00.jpg
LOL that is even the same screenshot I remember you using (400 x 400) har har. Looks great on the FZR :up:
heh.. IIRC, that screenshot was actually taken more for the wheels than the skin. Either way, it was for the old lfs-files site which used 400x400 for preview images I think

Regards,

Ian

[dSRC] Third Anniversary
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG