My 1st LFS Vids
(12 posts, started )
LFS Crash videos
Here are my first 2 LFS videos.-
Good & Bad moments.
Crazy oval crash (very crazy)

Hope u enjoy..

sorry i forgot to shift F the videos... it's my first time
neither of the movies made it till 0:20, I turned them both off.
i watched them all
I AM A RECORD BREAKER
Quote from squidhead :how weak is your PC?

the worst fraps

pc preformance (some)

processor=3.3
graphics card=7600 256mb
ram=1gb

dont no the rest

why? coz its bitty ?
Quote from samforey12345 :
why? coz its bitty ?

it has only ~7 fps which is not enough for a video. it should have at least 25-30.

try to record the video with a lower resolution (640x480 pixel is enough if it's not supposed to be HQ)
Quote from daNieLbuM :it has only ~7 fps which is not enough for a video. it should have at least 25-30.

try to record the video with a lower resolution (640x480 pixel is enough if it's not supposed to be HQ)

it runs fine when fraps isnt ON but when it is it kills the fps any ideas ?
samforey12345, with your computer you should have no problems recording, even if that 3,3 GHz is a cheap Celeron model.

Of course FPS drops when you turn on Fraps because Fraps then wants some of the "power" your processor is giving to LFS. It's like asking why a car is going slower if you put a ton of steel on top of it.

Usually people record LFS movies from replays. That way you can use a trick where you put the replay on 0,5 speed and then double the FPS to make it real time speed again. With that only 0,5 of the processor's power is demanded by LFS. You can even go extreme and put the replay on 0,125 and then multiply the FPS by FPS*8.

Read the sticky titled "Making LFS Movies!" which can be found in the movies forum section.
Quote from kurent :samforey12345, with your computer you should have no problems recording, even if that 3,3 GHz is a cheap Celeron model.

Of course FPS drops when you turn on Fraps because Fraps then wants some of the "power" your processor is giving to LFS. It's like asking why a car is going slower if you put a ton of steel on top of it.

Usually people record LFS movies from replays. That way you can use a trick where you put the replay on 0,5 speed and then double the FPS to make it real time speed again. With that only 0,5 of the processor's power is demanded by LFS. You can even go extreme and put the replay on 0,125 and then multiply the FPS by FPS*8.

Read the sticky titled "Making LFS Movies!" which can be found in the movies forum section.

SORRY i made a mistake ,sorry im not good with pc`s as im only 12 my processor is running at 2.1 ghz BTW i wanted myn to be in slo mo lol

My 1st LFS Vids
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG