The online racing simulator
Pwnage of the Ricers
(32 posts, started )
#1 - senn
Pwnage of the Ricers
i don't know if this has been posted before, but saw this the other day, got a chuckle out of it (ok i watched it like 20 times and was still laughing)

:P

Listen to the comments, some of the funniest stuff i've heard for ages.

http://video.google.com.au/vid ... 8462487761&q=PwnageOR
lollerskates
VTEC just kicked in y0!
:ices_rofl
that is crap
That was golden.
Perhaps we should show this every time someone asks for riced up body kits, rims, and huge spoilers?

I fast forwarded through most of it, but it truely was hilarious when i played it.
#8 - DeKo
that is a pretty safe lmfao, was laughing all the way through. absolutely legendary.
i actually kind of felt sorry for the ricer. the guys rooting for the white car were total rednecks though lol.
I remember the original video, because of Google video it is too pixelated, but the girl who was in the 3000GT (GTO) pissed her pants.
That was rather anticlimactic. =\
I have absolutely no idea what happened in that clip. 2 cars crashed and a bunch of dudes go around laughing. That's all i could get from it.
omg that was too funny, I think I broke a few ribs laughing at the 'thats how you Tokyo drift beearch!'
Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] :I have absolutely no idea what happened in that clip. 2 cars crashed and a bunch of dudes go around laughing. That's all i could get from it.

I think it's more funny if you're a hick
#16 - Davo
its funnier if your stoned and wtf hangs out in car parks anyway
#17 - senn
we used to hang out in carparks when we had car club cruises :P and yes there was usually some blow in who did dumbass shit like that...and we pointed and laughed at them

The ppl in that vid (from what i can gather) are Mustang fans, they knew neither of the drivers of either cars involved, thats why they are mocking them... (thats what i understood from the comments in the video)

Giggidy giggidy, all riiiight ...
lmao what kinda idiots race around a car park in crappy 4wd's or fwd's at least if ur gonna do car park shit do it sideways
Wow, that was a good laugh. Allthough, if you had two drivers with even an inkling of skill, the 3000GT would have completely crushed that P.O.S. CR-X.

Oh wait, it DID crush that Honda!
Quote from MAD3.0LT :lmao what kinda idiots race around a car park in crappy 4wd's or fwd's at least if ur gonna do car park shit do it sideways

Oh no, its worse. That white GTO is a SOHC, front wheel drive turd.
FWD GTO, sweet jeebus :doh:
roflcopter again
That was freaking hilarious!

Man this should be stickied
LOL @ "Thats how you tokyo drift biatch"
HAHAHA! "I got this s**t on video tape" pure awesomeness.... someone has been playing too much of NFS Carbon me thinks

pwnage

Pwnage of the Ricers
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG