The online racing simulator
How to put TS on DFP key?
(9 posts, started )
I remember using the TS on my DFP, where I would use the "x" key to talk durng the race, instead of using the keyboard. Does anyone know how to input the TS key onto the DFP, to talk while playing LFS, I'd do it myself, but I can't remember .
#2 - Jakg
Joy2Key
Quote from Jakg :Joy2Key

You are gonna have to guide me over for that. Where is that on DFP profiler?
#4 - Jakg
its a serate application, you open it, find the key number of the key you wish to use and then assign a key to it
You can set it in the dfp profiler but from what i remember you have to set it to a key that lfs doesn't mind being held down (like Ctrl) as when i set it to a letter ended up witht he annoying ringing/held down keep thing (still don't know what it is called lol)

This is from memory as i dont use the profiler anymore so might be a bit wrong - To set it just set TS to the button, and in profiler select the button you want to use as TS, click on it select keystroke, new keystroke, record then press key you want, press stop and then ok. I think then it is set but might not be so might have to then click on button and set the chosen key stroke as the key press.
I tried to bind a button to the Ctrl key, but the profiler wouldn't let me do that. Is it possible to bind the Ctrl key in the profiler or do I have to use Joy2Key?
You can't make LFS do it for you?

Just make a button in LFS ("CTRL +" controls menu) set to /press x, and then just bind it to a button on your DFP.

Doing that will work, no doubt.

EDIT: It would look something like this (not sure if it needs to be "x" or "X"):
Attached images
where_my_dollas_at.jpg
Quote from Tweaker :You can't make LFS do it for you?

Just make a button in LFS ("CTRL +" controls menu) set to /press x, and then just bind it to a button on your DFP.

Doing that will work, no doubt.

EDIT: It would look something like this (not sure if it needs to be "x" or "X"):

Neat, but I have set up the wheel now as I want it, but how do I make it so that I can change the values inside F11 and F12?

/press up
/press down

let me control the selector tingie up and down (obviously), but.

/press left
/press right

doesen't let me control the values, what am I supposed to write in instead?

EDIT: Forget it, maybe I should have tried it out in multiplayer from start? hehe
Forgot it dosen't work in singleplayer.
#9 - Dru
Quote from MyBoss :Neat, but I have set up the wheel now as I want it, but how do I make it so that I can change the values inside F11 and F12?

/press up
/press down

let me control the selector tingie up and down (obviously), but.

/press left
/press right

doesen't let me control the values, what am I supposed to write in instead?

on your DFP profiler use a shift button

this allows you to use the Dpad as up down left and right to edit these values.

I also use the R1 button to cycle through F9.F10.F11.F12.F12

Really neat

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG