The online racing simulator
Auto Reset schould be removed
(10 posts, started )
If you drive outside the track at some places you get a auto-reset and will be placed automatically in the middle of the track and if incoming traffic you will inescapably causing damage. This is also enabled if the car reset server side disabled. I don´t like any car reset in game and suggest the complete remove of all reset abilities.
+1

That's something I've always found odd. Perhaps a better solution is to send the driver to spectate?
#3 - Gunn
I don't really consider this to be a part of normal reset, it usually happens when you leave a track area, not just the track itself, but a +1 from me anyway. Cars appearing out of nowhere are for arcade mode.
A big +1. I kind of feel like this is probably something that's waiting on a proper damage model/black flag system to be implemented, though.
#5 - Davo
I agree. This can be a race-ruiner.
#7 - Woz
I think that if you drive out of bounds it should force you into spectate mode instead.
Also, on Kyoto Oval, it resets you onto the wire fences, so you cant get back on track without shift+s, a complete removal, or reset to pitlane should be added.
Quote from Woz :I think that if you drive out of bounds it should force you into spectate mode instead.

My english is so bad that i not figured out what mean out of bounds My translater says: "kein Zutritt, begrenzt" So i started just a new thread beside the existing Auto Spectate on Out Of Bounds.
The biggest Problem is to say where is "out of bounds".
And i say this area should be just the same like the existing Auto-Reset-Area.
If a Admin want a bigger restricted Area than the auto-reset area is, he can make a layout and add invisible restricted areas so much he want.
#10 - Woz
Quote from matze54564 :My english is so bad that i not figured out what mean out of bounds My translater says: "kein Zutritt, begrenzt" So i started just a new thread beside the existing Auto Spectate on Out Of Bounds.
The biggest Problem is to say where is "out of bounds".
And i say this area should be just the same like the existing Auto-Reset-Area.
If a Admin want a bigger restricted Area than the auto-reset area is, he can make a layout and add invisible restricted areas so much he want.

Out of bounds is the place in the envioronment where you can drive to away from teh track that when you cross triggers the auto reset. It does not mean leaving the track surface.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG