The online racing simulator
Major issue with Momo Racing Wheel upon reboot
My Wheel develops several issues after i reboot my machine, which makes LFS virtualy unplayable. I've reinstalled the latest drivers several times, recalibrated the axes as well, and tried every in game combination of settings with no luck.

The wheel seems to gain an unlimited amount of very high sensitivity after i recalibrate it in game, it also tends to shake left and right as if it's fighting me and about ready to snap off from the mount that the wheel is attached to.

And if thats not enough, it also constantly goes off center while shaking violently/out of control. So like i said, i've tried everything i could possibly think of.

If anyone can help me with this matter i'd greatly appreciate it. Or that has had success dealing with these problems. Thx
I was able to fix the issue by depressing both the Gas and Brake Pedal fully to the gloor while also turning my wheel left until it can't go any further, then right.

Working in perfect order now.
Oh right, I have the same problem I think, I know that on reboot i have to move to the controllers' potential, but also my momo racing only turns one direction on a reboot which actually causes some problems (surely) inside of it because its stressing pretty hard when i start to turn it the other way.
Yep, my MOMO acts exactly the same during reboot aswell.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG