The online racing simulator
Has my LFS account been hacked??? [now sorted]
I goto LfS, i then goto search for servers, and it sais GAME password does not match, then i goto www.liveforspeed.net, i try and log on there, Your attempt to login failed.

Make sure that you are using your WEBpassword and not your GAMEpassword to login here.

I then go and click retrieve my login details.
Then it sais "The email address [email protected] was not found in our database."

I've not changed anything on my profile, Game nor Web passwords .. it was working for me a few hours ago, i went out to visit my family, came back, and it sais that the GAME password does not match. Please, can someone help me, or atleast an admin change my password if it HAS been changed.

Thanks
Daniel
I suggest emailing the devs. and/or rename your password. both game and web. see if hte problem goes away then change the password back. or lock and unlock your LFS game. Emailing hte devs is problibly the best thing to do.
If indeed your account has been hacked then i would expect it to be a matter between you them.

Edit: too slow.
What is the e-mail address i can use to e-mail them?
Or mabye my account has been deleated?

Edit* Between me and the hacker? I don't know who would hack my account
Quote from Danielw597 :What is the e-mail address i can use to e-mail them?
Or mabye my account has been deleated?

Edit* Between me and the hacker? I don't know who would hack my account

I don't think its possible unless someone hacked hte LFS main server.
I bet the Devs keep a hand written copy of hte important details or its all on a computer not connected to the internet
Your account hasn't been hacked, but instead your computer might have been compromised with keyloggers or Sony rootkits. Or a mischievous family member could have changed your passwords if you forgot to log out before leaving the house.
Lets hope one of the Devs comes and checks out this thread, i really need to sort this out
double post. (first time on this fourm!)
Your logged into the forum with that account... Your forum username and password is the same for the liveforspeed.net website...
Yeah, i was wondering why i was logged into the Forum

EDIT - But i'm also wondering why it also sais
"The email address [email protected] was not found in our database."
Danielw597 - that is not the signup email address you used. I'll PM you the address you used, rather than post it here for all to see.
Hmmm, the email in that PM i have never heard of, someone must have got into my account and changed the email I've always used [email protected] for LFS
Ok, well i've got everythin sorted now .. someone HAD been on my account and changed my password to "pooball1" .. so i changed it to something else
Good to know.
Where is the pooball from?
Mmmm, pooballs sound tasty
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG