The online racing simulator
32 car in single player, too
(31 posts, started )
Quote from geeman1 :~35 for me. But it's not the toughest of all spots, because some of the cars are so far away that they are using a less detailed physics there.

AI cars always use full physics. How else would LFS be able to accurately portray happenings to AI cars on the other side of the track? Imagine the simple physics calculating a nice split for AI car #3, but the full physics would result in him touching the grass and spinning out. If you watch a replay of him, it would go OOS.
-
(geeman1) DELETED by geeman1
You are probably right. I removed the whole speculation thing from my post, because it really didn't make any sense when I think about it.
Quote from Davo :I get 1000fps with 40 AI with my 4ghz amd quad core nitrogen cooled 9000GTXO and 32x AA and AF.

ROFL

Cant wait to read what Jakg has to say on this.
Quote from zeugnimod :ROFL

doubt he'll have anything to say.

Although, it brings an interesting point up. Despite poor performance to the 8800GTX, the hd2900xt does offer something LFS junkies will appreciate, 24xAA.
Personally I don't need more AIs than we already have. I'm quite content with one AI crashing into me every time I'm lapping it .
#31 - Jakg
Quote from zeugnimod :ROFL

noes, my AMD is only 3 GHz

Look, Lemon thingy, are you SURE you've got everything cranked up to high everywhere? your PC is more powerful than mine by far, but these 500 fps figures you claim seem like bs to me

32 car in single player, too
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG