The online racing simulator
#1 - Ilpav
Cars that should be developed for S3
This is a list of cars that should be made by the LFS Developers in time for the release of S3.

A 1970's V8 muscle car (e.x. Ford Mustang, Chevy Camaro)

A modern V8 muscle car (e.x. Pontiac GTO [Vauxhall/Holden Monaro])

A V12/W16 exotic hypercar (e.x. Ferrari Enzo, Lamborghini Murcielago, Pagani Zonda, Bugatti Veyron)

A V8/V10 super sedan/saloon (e.x. BMW M5, Audi RS4, Audi RS6, S6, Mercedes E55/CLS55)

A V6 sedan/saloon (There are many to choose from that come from many countries; American, German, Japanese)

A V8/V10 supercar (e.x. Ferrari F430, Lambo Gallardo, Ford GT, Chevy Corvette, Dodge Viper, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Jaguar XKR, Mercedes Mclaren SLR,)

A V12 coupe (Aston Martin DB9/Vanquish, Mercedes CL/SL 65, Bently Continental GT)

An SUV (small or large, mostly for offroading, but it would be fun to take a stock SUV on a track sometimes. [e.x. Porsche Cayenne, Cadillac Escalade])

A turbo version of the FZ50 (Porsche 911 Turbo)

A minivan (that would be so fun!)

A racing truck (one of those 1000hp monsters)

Basically I would like to see more cars that you can just cruise around with. I would like to have access to more V8's and up, more sedans/saloons, more supercars/hypercars and more variety. Also these cars don't have to be real, just based on real cars and I would like to see different cars of the same type (at least 2 of each type) so I can compare them. Also, there should be racing versions (GTR) of all stock cars (even existing ones like the RB4, RACEABOUT and LX4/6.) If my wishes come true, I would gladly pay a high amount of money for my S3 license.

What do you all think?
Minivan FTW!

Now people would be able to be soccer moms!

lol

1+
Even though this should be in that little forum down low called "Improvments and Sugestions".
#3 - Gunn
And a partridge in a pair of trees.
interesting. I like the salon V12 cars.

And this should go in the Improvments and sugestions thread

EDIT: already suggested
Its a pear tree Gunn, not a pair of trees

Although most of these have been suggested, what exactly is your plan with the minivan?
Quote from XCNuse :Its a pear tree Gunn, not a pair of trees

Although most of these have been suggested, what exactly is your plan with the minivan?

Taking the kids to Blackwood Primary School??
Very few of the cars you mentioned would ever get raced, sadly. We already have three beastly road cars and finding a populated server running them is like finding a likeness of Jesus Christ in your breakfast cereal.
Quote from thisnameistaken :... is like finding a likeness of Jesus Christ in your breakfast cereal.

You obviously don't eat Shreddies regularly enough.
True. One of the great strengths of LFS is it's relatively small selection of cars and tracks, which continues to provide lots of decent public servers.

As for your suggestions, they mostly sound bland and done before. I'd love one or two of them, but not all those crazy fast cars. The SUV though, that's actually a really great idea. LFS has good offroad racing (and maybe they could make another offroad track with some rough sections, even mild rock climbing??), so it wouldn't be a bad for for the game/community. And it would be fun to see the tire and suspension movement with such a different type of vehicle. And I'd totally be thrashing it around on road courses.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :this should go in the Improvments and sugestions thread

I'm pretty sure 90% of these have already been suggested in there
Despite most being suggested a million times already, I see some potential in the way he has suggested them.

It's not just 'Yes dan, me gotz to getz f430 feraoersi inz S3 orz itz shitzoTRROZERZSZ!' He has actually made a intelligent post.

+1
All I want is LMP cars! Preferably both classes.
Amen to that, LMP cars, plus a le Mans type circuit to run them on
List of some car types that should be in LFS (illustrated with exact car model/category):

1. Audi R10
2. Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution 2005(with the Kinetic rollbar system).
3. VW Toureg 2007
4. McLaren F1 GTR Longtail
5. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6.5 TME
6. Porsche Caman S
7. Porsche 997 turbo
8. Ferrari 430
9. Toyota MR2 Turbo (TBO MR competitor)
10.Group B

In no particular order. Would be great if all these types were in LFS.
Quote from Blaeza :Despite most being suggested a million times already, I see some potential in the way he has suggested them.

It's not just 'Yes dan, me gotz to getz f430 feraoersi inz S3 orz itz shitzoTRROZERZSZ!' He has actually made a intelligent post.

+1

Thanks Blaeza. And sorry for not putting this thread in the right section; I haven't been to this forum in a while. I've had LFS since August 2005 and I never really got involved in this forum, but now I will try to.

edit: Oh, I just noticed that one of the moderators put this thread in the right section; thanks.
Damn, I've been desperately trying to come up with at least one car that has not been suggested before just to open up a new thread. Seems I just hadn't thought about a Minivan .

Oh, wait, it has been suggested before in a thread called "Cars we wanna see in S3".
Quote from Jamexing :List of some car types that should be in LFS (illustrated with exact car model/category):

1. Audi R10
2. Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution 2005(with the Kinetic rollbar system).
3. VW Toureg 2007
4. McLaren F1 GTR Longtail
5. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6.5 TME
6. Porsche Caman S
7. Porsche 997 turbo
8. Ferrari 430
9. Toyota MR2 Turbo (TBO MR competitor)
10.Group B

In no particular order. Would be great if all these types were in LFS.

In no particular order for me
  • Formula 3 type car (bigger FOX with more power)
  • FFord
  • A kart.
  • A LMP type car. Ramtech made a model for one somewhere, if he still has it....................................
  • Formula Palmer Audi style car, diesel and with "overboost" as it is called (a boost button type thing, 8 shots per race)
I'd like to see some older style cars. Like the Lotus Cortina or Hillman Imp.

I'd also like to see some cars like a Ginetta and Brooke Double R.
I wont like to see Ferarris, Lamborghinis, Porsche, etc in LFS. It will be do LFS like the arcade Neef for Speed. I think LFS have to have a pair of cars of each class, non a collection of exotics cars.
Some saloon cars would be fine for me, for recreating touring cars, and another all wheel drive car.
Quote from duke_toaster :In no particular order for me
  • Formula 3 type car (bigger FOX with more power)
  • FFord
  • A kart.
  • A LMP type car. Ramtech made a model for one somewhere, if he still has it....................................
  • Formula Palmer Audi style car, diesel and with "overboost" as it is called (a boost button type thing, 8 shots per race)

I want all of these too. Maybe just turn the FOX into an F3 so there's not too much saturation of open wheelers, but basically I want all those. FFords look like a LOT of fun.. even better would be a Formula Vee hehehe
Quote from Daveebee :Amen to that, LMP cars, plus a le Mans type circuit to run them on

:iagree: Le Mans car is all we need, true power for MoE
No cruisers, give me real sport car! LMP FTW

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG