#1 - CSU1
They came to take me away =(
Last Sat night policeman knocks on the door:

cop- MR. Clarke
me - yup
cop - you'll have to come wth us!
me - wtf? why?
cop - les go
me - nooooooo! I'm innocent I tells ya innocent!

anyway for some strange reason in april last year I was speeding, no seat belt, the whole nine yards, and these cops wanna do me for it. But there was only one problem the car's reg wasnt mine, and more to the point it was not me they stopped. They where havin none of it though, and where treating me and talking to me like I was some sort of scumbag lunatic(I have never been convicted or in court in my life), they gave 30 min's of verbal and a court date for last monday mornin.

This was so damn silly, I arrived at court, got my name called up and the cop is standing there beside me:

Judge - copper x, and Mr Clarke what are the charges?
I had to intervine before the cop said anything(all false): "Hold on, wow there" I said, "Idont know what on earth is going on" the copper looks at me fuming "shut up" he said.

Judge - Is there a problem?
me - yup, this copper knocks on my door, drags me down the station in the dead of night(interupting my LFS btw) and sticks me out of it for reasons I have no idea. THATS NOT MY CAR, I NEVER SEEN THIS COP!

Copper - "I agree"

WTF? Was he doin this for a laugh? ****, a big freaking waste of everyones time all because he didnt bother to listen to me at the start. He ended up looking the fool I suppose.

Judge: Ok mr, you free to go!

yeah what a fuc*ing liberty!
Nicely copied and pasted.

By the way, police can't touch you for driving offences that long (a year) after a misdemeanor.
In Finland we have this thing called Suojelupoliisi, who raids your home, confiscates your server and shoots you five times in the head.

EDIT: It's kinda like Jack Bauer disguised as a governmental organization.
#4 - CSU1
Quote from tristancliffe :Nicely copied and pasted.

By the way, police can't touch you for driving offences that long (a year) after a misdemeanor.

What, so you are suggesting this is a story I've pulled off some other site Tristan?

I really dont care for comments like that Tristan, it's not nice.

@ Spankmeyer: Nice way to deal with traffic offences
Quote from spankmeyer :In Finland we have this thing called Suojelupoliisi, who raids your home, confiscates your server and shoots you five times in the head.

EDIT: It's kinda like Jack Bauer disguised as a governmental organization.

Had too many 24 marathons lately?
and then u woke up.... and wanted to spam the forum with ur dream?
Quote from CSU1 :What, so you are suggesting this is a story I've pulled off some other site Tristan?

Yes I am suggesting that. I very very much doubt the police behave like that. Also, such a case would go in front of a magistrates court first (and I think the same applies in Ireland), you'd have a solicitor, and the policeman would be called as a witness, and thus not be able to speak or be interrupted.

If it WASN'T copied and pasted off another site then you simply made it up.

Sorry.
#8 - nihil
Quote from CSU1 :They where havin none of it though, and where treating me and talking to me like I was some sort of scumbag lunatic

That's precisely how the police act, but having been through the courts I can say that seeing a magistrate the first working day after being arrested is a rare occurence....
At least I don't think the story is copy-pasted, because google doesn't find anything of it
Still I am sceptic about this really happening, so until I see any proof for this, I won't believe it
A couple of months ago I had a police raid on my house in the middle of the night.

They'd got the door number, the town, and the first three digits of my post code right, but that was about it.

I can only laugh in hindsight, I was quite shaken up at the time. I'll spare the fully story though (it's really not very interesting at all) as I think I mentioned it here elsewhere before, but seems related to this.
Quote from CSU1 :Last Sat night policeman knocks on the door:

What time did the police come get you?
#13 - CSU1
Quote from keiran :What time did the police come get you?

about 8 o' clock.

I was told there and then I failed to pay the fine when it was initially processed, I didnt get a fine, so they came to the house, brought me down town and gave me a summons. Wtf is so hard to believe about that?

@ Tristan: I can't stand being referred to as a liar and tbh could'nt give a shite what you think, sorry.
Quote from CSU1 :What, so you are suggesting this is a story I've pulled off some other site Tristan?

Don't worry mate. It can't have been pulled off another site for grammatical reasons
#15 - CSU1
Quote from jamesrowe :Don't worry mate. It can't have been pulled off another site for grammatical reasons

That would have been my first line of defence from twats like yer man, bullshite. I hate people saying that kind of crap about me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I would'nt 'make it up' neither, ffs grow up, tis better not to say that kind of gey shite because it just winds up with people angry. Keep your thoughts to yourself if you feel they dont add to the topic in a constructive way.
Prepare for something like:
Keep your thoughts to yourself if you feel they don't start a topic in a constructive way.
#17 - CSU1
Quote from Albieg :Prepare for something like:
Keep your thoughts to yourself if you feel they don't start a topic in a constructive way.

, really though, I started the topic to show what a crap injustice and waste of the cops, court and my time. Was also hoping that others would post similar happenings which Becky is the only on who has done so thus far.

Its just unfortunate how some people have the neck to go ahead and call other people a liar based on what they think is true or not true with no evidence to say so. Oh the irony, Tristan just wanted to do me a bigger injustice than the cops did
CSU1, seriously talking, there are some problems with your post: bad narration, bad grammar, unbelievable sequence of events, lack of documentation. It comes to no surprise someone's questioning the truth of all of it. That's why you should put some more effort in what (and how) you write, or you'll have to face the consequences. Who knows, you may well become a moderator in this forum, one day...
#19 - CSU1
Quote from Albieg :CSU1, seriously talking, there are some problems with your post: bad narration, bad grammar, unbelievable sequence of events, lack of documentation. It comes to no surprise someone's questioning the truth of all of it. That's why you should put some more effort in what (and how) you write, or you'll have to face the consequences. Who knows, you may well become a moderator in this forum, one day...

Bad narration yes, but get real it's not all that serious. Bad grammar, yes I always tend to post the way I talk(which is silly I must change that)
Unbelievable sequence of events< exactly my reason for starting the thread.
Lack of docummentation, no I have the summons sitting in front of me now, but alas! would you believe I cant get teh bloody thing to scan, i'll get it on some how:
Attached images
boo.JPG
A bad narration is a serious thing when credibility is at stake. And please don't ask me to get real, it's really a humorous thing to do, observing the context
#21 - CSU1
Quote from Albieg :A bad narration is a serious thing when credibility is at stake. And please don't ask me to get real, it's really a humorous thing to do, observing the context

I didnt think my credibility would be at stake at the time of OP
Quote from CSU1 :

Hahaha. The copper's name was Paddy! :chairfall

Now we know you're making it up!
#23 - CSU1
Quote from thisnameistaken :Hahaha. The copper's name was Paddy! :chairfall

Now we know you're making it up!

yep, lols Paddy the Irish copper
Quote from CSU1 :I didnt think my credibility would be at stake at the time of OP

I'm sure your apology from Tristan will be along shortly.
Now, if you could get a thing straight:
In your first post you said "Last Sat night policeman knocks on the door", but summons date says 16 Oct 2006. Did they really need that much time to get that piece of paper in your hands? Just asking, and nothing more.

They came to take me away =(
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG