The online racing simulator
D1 skins!!!
(13 posts, started )
D1 skins!!!
hello all! Can you guys post up all your D1 skins.....D1 Skins that are public for all cars ....including cars with s13,s14 and s15 lights thanks
sorry for the long wait XCNUSE but that guy never put up any skins on that thread...... and yes I did see that thread
Can always wait and see, yes I did notice nothing was there but hoping the person would actually come back online once again, but I guess not.

But seeing that no one else has posted here, I'm pretty sure no other person has made a D1 skinpack.
Quote from XCNuse :Can always wait and see, yes I did notice nothing was there but hoping the person would actually come back online once again, but I guess not.

But seeing that no one else has posted here, I'm pretty sure no other person has made a D1 skinpack.

Im sorry to that, i made some, but i removed them from my computer when i saw someone else had more time then me and already made em.
Sorry guys, for the false hope but then again, an other guy made some really nice ones, ones that i couldnt have made myself so good.

P.S. i can always make an winzip package that contains them all, but then i need the authors permission, else im not making them into a pack. Dont want to be named like someone that steals other peoples skins.
it's not like your making money off them or saying you made them, so i really dont see the big deal, just post them :P (i kinda wanna see them :P i want some new skins, and im to lazy to reskin all my cars like i did last time :P)
:riceboy:
Quote from l1k3z0mg :how is it rice? explain yourself!

He's probably a mentally retarded child. He can't make a difference between rice and drift-spec. Look at this Mutt.

This is rice:

This is a drift-spec car:

See a difference now?
Quote from Riders Motion :He's probably a mentally retarded child. He can't make a difference between rice and drift-spec. Look at this Mutt.

This is rice:

This is a drift-spec car:

See a difference now?

That made me laugh lol
this is indeed rice

this is a ricers car
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S

D1 skins!!!
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG