Fortnightly Races
1 Hour Races
30 Minute Races
Over 1 Hour Races
Yes I will Definately Sign Up
Monthly Races
Regular One Off Events
No I won't Sign Up
Quote from Storm_Cloud :I had this idea when you quit your job that you'd be more like Richard Briers for "The Good Life" - converting your lawn into a vegetable plot, keeping goats and so on.

That would be a nice lifestyle - just don't think I can survive like that so its entreprenerial adventures all the way
Am reposting this because everyone keeps sending me PMs asking the same questions. Don't really have time to keep answering these right now

Dual FOX and FO8 entries (14 (maybe 16) entries per race in each class);

Overall Championship rank and separate FOX and FO8 ranks;

Championship entries unlimited;

1st come first served basis for event entry with reserve list;

12 Events (1 season) held fortnightly;

Races approx 75mins in length (pit stop will be required at most circuits);

League system and points for each event;

Entrants will be able to drop their two lowest scores so they can miss up to two races per season without losing points;

Independent judicial system for decisions and appeals;

Warnings, penalties and possible bans for bad driving;

Approx Start Date: May/June 07 or when patch X is released.

Schedule of events to follow along with detailed rules, guidance and grievance procedures. One trial event will be held prior to the start of the season to allow rules and procedures to be clarified and set in stone ready for season 1.
Still accepting entries for this if anyone is up for it.
Hey Gentle,
I'm really interested in driving the F08 but I can only drive at friday night or saturday.
So I wait till you tell us at what day of the week it will be.
Quote from Demon68 :Hey Gentle,
I'm really interested in driving the F08 but I can only drive at friday night or saturday.
So I wait till you tell us at what day of the week it will be.

Best bet is to sign up so you have voting rights on the day/time. I expect the events will take place on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

GF
I would like to sign up for the FO8 league, if that is possible?!?!...

Thanks

Adam
Quote from Adam5k1 :I would like to sign up for the FO8 league, if that is possible?!?!...

Thanks

Adam

Sure - you want a FOX or a FO8? I'll put you down as FO8 for now
Only just found this thread - sounds fantastic, please sign me up. If there's still a choice I'd go for the FOX, if not I will still enjoy the F08. I would vote for Sunday night when I would think most people would be around, or a week night.
Quote from Nick A :Only just found this thread - sounds fantastic, please sign me up. If there's still a choice I'd go for the FOX, if not I will still enjoy the F08. I would vote for Sunday night when I would think most people would be around, or a week night.

K mate you're added in the FOX. More likely to be a weekend because I've got entrants from all around the world so it may be easier to accomdate everyone at the weekend.
Quote from Gentlefoot :K mate you're added in the FOX. More likely to be a weekend because I've got entrants from all around the world so it may be easier to accomdate everyone at the weekend.

Gentlefoot, not meaning to push you, but just asking when will we vote for the combo and also the time? This is because I am going back from Seattle to Hong Kong for summer vacation, so I need to prepare
Quote from keithano :Gentlefoot, not meaning to push you, but just asking when will we vote for the combo and also the time? This is because I am going back from Seattle to Hong Kong for summer vacation, so I need to prepare

Well seeing as new entrants seem to be becoming rather sparse and we now have 39 entries I guess I could hold the vote anytime now. I'll get on it this weekend if I can. Got a lot of stuff on my plate right now though. I'll do my best.

GF
Quote from Gentlefoot : Well seeing as new entrants seem to be becoming rather sparse and we now have 39 entries I guess I could hold the vote anytime now. I'll get on it this weekend if I can. Got a lot of stuff on my plate right now though. I'll do my best.

GF

Glad to hear that, Gentlefoot. Good luck on your work, we'll meet on the track hopefully if the time is alright for me
OK all - the PMs for the track vote have just been sent. Please reply at your earliest convenience. Let me know if you don't recieve it.

Cheers all.

GF
I got a pm for Day and Time voting, but not for track!? Was that just a typo?
Same here, probably a typo.
Count me in too. Don't mind either car.
Quote from andy_bonjon :I got a pm for Day and Time voting, but not for track!? Was that just a typo?

No typo. I decide the tracks.
Quote from nigelpm :Count me in too. Don't mind either car.

No probs - I'll stick you in a FOX
Remember we are on BST (GMT+1hr) in the UK at the moment, and race times are in GMT. I almost voted an hour early!
Ok, count me in too, love both cars, but put me down for the FOX.

Ed

PS And I vote for Sunday!
Friday whatever time will be good for me
Quote from ted209 :Ok, count me in too, love both cars, but put me down for the FOX.

Ed

PS And I vote for Sunday!

Done
Although i don't know i have the time to prepare for and to take part in many races, i would like to join your league, Gentlefoot, mate! As it seems to need less practice for FOX, i would like to drive this car, but FO8 also would be no problem.
Best day to race for me would probably be sunday afternoon.
Quote from DonTob :Although i don't know i have the time to prepare for and to take part in many races, i would like to join your league, Gentlefoot, mate! As it seems to need less practice for FOX, i would like to drive this car, but FO8 also would be no problem.
Best day to race for me would probably be sunday afternoon.

OK mate - I've added you. Glad to see another quality entrant.

GF
Quote from Gentlefoot :OK mate - I've added you. Glad to see another quality entrant.

GF

that makes me feel upset.. i have less and less chance to compete the championship

btw: glad to see my teammate aboard

btw2: when will the championship likely kick off? and I'd like to see the announcement of tracks soon ^^

FO8 Racing League
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG