The online racing simulator
Slick Mod for the latest patch?
I dont know if this is supposed to be in the Improvement Suggestions ....But can some one make a Slick mod for version w or the latest version out.... I went to Kegetys but they only had it for patch v Oh and if some one would make it can u please make it work on multiplayer mod to thanks
Quote from T-6 TURBO :I dont know if this is supposed to be in the Improvement Suggestions ....But can some one make a Slick mod for version w or the latest version out.... I went to Kegetys but they only had it for patch v

I think the issue is that Slickmod changes memory values, and the memory values change every patch. Just have a patch V exe and run that (in an install of W, not W10). To save any asking for it, I've posted it. Bear in mind that you have to use the LEFT button.

Quote :Oh and if some one would make it can u please make it work on multiplayer mod to thanks

It only works on password protected servers with slickmod in the name (I think) or only on servers where EVERYONE is using it.

Have fun. The FOX is a PITA on the road tyres, and the FXR with rallycross tyres is rather awesome.
Attached files
LFS v.zip - 848.4 KB - 190 views
#3 - Jakg
it only works on servers where the host (and everyone else) is running slickmod - the reason the servers are passworded is because it saves people joiinning and keep getting kicked for not using it (because LFS automagically does this)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG