The online racing simulator
And the BMW M6 goes to...
(130 posts, started )
Quote from Bawbag :afford to put it on the road.

Ouch, hadn't thought of that. Maybe he can win another car and sell it to pay the insurance. Sod it, BMW should pay his insurance.
$90000? What currency would that be? Euro? I would sell it, pay off my house, AND buy another really nice car or buy a plain nice car and a new bike! LOL
Quote from mrodgers :$90000? What currency would that be? Euro? I would sell it, pay off my house, AND buy another really nice car or buy a plain nice car and a new bike! LOL

Meh, American housing
#29 - Jakg
well he used to dollar, so probably the US dollar!

Their £82,695 here, so using the £1=$2 exchange rate (ownt!) its $165,390
Thats a bit crazy, I don't agree with rewarding people for playing games but well done to the guy who won the M6. Sell it and buy a decent car though, BMW's suck
Damn, i knew about this but forgot what the price was! Unbelievable! Congratulations man, drive safe!
fair play to the little so and so he could buy a couple of scooby doo's for the price of that beemer. and maybe even get a G25 hehehhee
Utter abusive loons - they are forcing him to be a BMW driver, he is now scarred for life and his driving ability will have decreased
Quote from thisnameistaken :Ouch, hadn't thought of that. Maybe he can win another car and sell it to pay the insurance. Sod it, BMW should pay his insurance.

Well I just put a 1.2 corsa on the road and the insureance has basicly run me dry, so good luck even getting insureance on a M6!

Btw, I doubt he will be allowed to sell it, most competitions that have cars as prizes have some ruling that the car can't be sold untill x amount of years, makes sence imo, but if he's lucky maybe he can sell it.

Wouldn't mind hearing soemthing from the horses mouth though, about how depressing it is to own such a car but not being able to drive it.
i reacon that he should go to a MASSIVE car park and razz it around there lol oviously when its empty gd luck with it anyway :P
Boris Lozac's sig speaks the truth.
haha funny
are there any vids from the event? Just wanna see Vykos talking to Nick
Wow, I knew I should have bought my S2 licence

Congrats man (kid?).
Hope you have a chance to enjoy the car.
Quote from Bawbag :Btw, I doubt he will be allowed to sell it, most competitions that have cars as prizes have some ruling that the car can't be sold untill x amount of years, makes sence imo, but if he's lucky maybe he can sell it.

You can't be serious, lol. Such a law would most definitely be against, erm, the law . Of course he can sell it whenever he wants. As soon as it's his property nobody can tell him what to do with it. If he wants to thrash, it's his choice. BMW would probably put him on the black list and never let him participate in a competition again, but they can't keep him from doing that.

Btw, it's base price is 113.300 Euro in Germany. Don't know what kind of extras it has, but I wouldn't wanna be seen on the road with it .
Quote from Linsen :You can't be serious, lol. Such a law would most definitely be against, erm, the law . Of course he can sell it whenever he wants. As soon as it's his property nobody can tell him what to do with it. If he wants to thrash, it's his choice. BMW would probably put him on the black list and never let him participate in a competition again, but they can't keep him from doing that.

Btw, it's base price is 113.300 Euro in Germany. Don't know what kind of extras it has, but I wouldn't wanna be seen on the road with it .

It's not a "law" it's something which you have to agree to, maybes it's differnt (better) in Germany (As usual) but most definetely saw a Tommi Makkinen Evo 6 being won in a competition and the guy who one it had to keep it for so long before he got rid of it.
#42 - Jakg
Quote from Linsen :You can't be serious, lol. Such a law would most definitely be against, erm, the law . Of course he can sell it whenever he wants. As soon as it's his property nobody can tell him what to do with it. If he wants to thrash, it's his choice. BMW would probably put him on the black list and never let him participate in a competition again, but they can't keep him from doing that..

they can if they make you sign a contract to get the car (ie when people buy old ferrari F1 cars
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Thats a bit crazy, I don't agree with rewarding people for playing games but well done to the guy who won the M6. Sell it and buy a decent car though, BMW's suck

Agreed they do suck. Congrats to the winner anyways....
#44 - bhs
Wow! I didn't even know SK had reached into LFS! I remember back in the early early Counter-Strike days seeing SK. The SK that was just a really good CS 5-man. I can't believe it has grown so much. I'd love to hear more about it if you've got any time for chatting.
#45 - Jakg
SK hasn't, OCRANA renamed to SK
Quote from Jakg :SK hasn't, OCRANA renamed to SK

No..OCRANA has renamed to SK coz they are now under the SK clan.
So that SK is just the same.
awesome!
#48 - J.B.
Congrats! Would love to see some coverage or an mpr. Were Giga TV involved?
Quote from bhs :Wow! I didn't even know SK had reached into LFS! I remember back in the early early Counter-Strike days seeing SK. The SK that was just a really good CS 5-man. I can't believe it has grown so much. I'd love to hear more about it if you've got any time for chatting.

Well, SK was a really good QW-clan in the first place and took it from there. Online gaming did not start with CS, it just profited from it.
Quote from keithano :No..OCRANA has renamed to SK coz they are now under the SK TEAM.
So that SK is just the same.

And the BMW M6 goes to...
(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG