The online racing simulator
And the BMW M6 goes to...
(130 posts, started )
Danny "SK|Husky" Engels!

In a thrilling last race, the intel Racing tour came to an end, and Nick heidfeld himself delivered the price: A real BMW M6. V10, 507hp.... Congrats Danny!

some info on the event in my blog
Grats Danny, great!
I'm jealous.
#4 - wark
Sell it
You are one lucky son of a b|tch....congrats man!
#6 - axus
Congrats!
Danny "SK|Husky" Engels:

Living the good life...
SK|Husky? Never heard of him, but congrats nonetheless .
#9 - Davo
Grats. Is there anywhere we can find a replay of the race? The finish was supposedly spectacular.
Whoa, what?
Who would have thought 15 years ago that playing a game you can win $ 90 000 (?!) car...
omg congrats mate .. can i have it
Congrats, but... Is he old enough to drive it?
nope
Congrats!
I'll take it in the mean while!
Quote from deggis :Who would have thought 15 years ago that playing a game you can win $ 90 000 (?!) car...

Would be interested what is it in Germany. But here in the world's most car hating country, 169 000 euros

Well, anyway. Congrats for the winner!
he won a real car ? ahh im confused what this is about
#19 - Jakg
he competed in the Intel event (the one that netted us a BF1) and for winning BMW gave him a BMW M6 (a real one!)
Quote from samforey12345 :he won a real car ? ahh im confused what this is about

Intel have been running a competition in Germany using the BMW Sauber in Live for Speed. Main prize a BMW M6, which a small child from SK Gaming (formerly Ocrana) has taken home with him.
Congrats!

Simracing isn't about 'playing a game' anymore, it's becoming huge :s
He won this through lfs....
well i dunno but Congrats DANNY
Dude drove in a competition and won a car, a motha f*ckin BMW M6*, lucky sod!

Well done though, now you gotta wait untill you can drive it and afford to put it on the road.
Well done, Danny.

Quote :Who would have thought 15 years ago that playing a game you can win $ 90 000 (?!) car...

10 years ago John Carmack of id Software gave away his Ferrari 328 in a Quake Tournament.
HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He actually won it through....a game?
Lol nice... cause im 12 ill play LFS for 6 more years constantly...till i can drive it...ill be amazing at lfs and win this CAR!

(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG