The online racing simulator
Rallycross
(28 posts, started )
Rallycross
ok i got one question ? why in LFS are so low rally servers?, i dont like to much tarmac , i need rallyx.Always nobody arent playing rallyx.I i cant make server , i need change ip .

srry 4 bad english
If you don't like tarmac, then why did you bought this game? Buy Colin McRae instead Uh-hu
Or Richard Burns Rally, it's even better.
Quote from Riders Motion :If you don't like tarmac, then why did you bought this game? Buy Colin McRae instead Uh-hu

CMR and RBR don't feature rallycross.
One thing I find sickening here is that whenever a rally/rallycross enthusiast shows up, he's usually told to just buzz off to some other rally game.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME LFS WAS ADVERTIZED AS A TARMAC RALCING ONLY SIMULATOR?

Thanks guys, for turning away rally focussed customers. Exactly what the many players, would be customers and our devs DON'T need.
Quote from geeman1 :Or Richard Burns Rally, it's even better.

Even better? More like 100 to 0. Big grin
Quote from Jamexing :One thing I find sickening here is that whenever a rally/rallycross enthusiast shows up, he's usually told to just buzz off to some other rally game.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME LFS WAS ADVERTIZED AS A TARMAC RALCING ONLY SIMULATOR?

Thanks guys, for turning away rally focussed customers. Exactly what the many players, would be customers and our devs DON'T need.

NEVER BUT ANYWAY NO ONE USES THOSE TRACKS SO WHY WOULD WE MIND TO CREATE NEW ONES AND MAKE SERVER FOR 2-3 RALLY-Xers? SEE HOW ANNOYING IT IS TO READ CAPITAL LETTERS?
tbh i can't even read that without going over the line twice
May not be ultra realistic or anything, but I thoroughly enjoyed Rally Challenge 2 on the X-Box when I still had one. Even had RallyeX. Back on topic though, it would be fun to have more RallyeX servers online, but it doesn't make me like it more or less with so few populated servers that play that style of racing. Tarmac suits me just fine.
Quote from Riders Motion :If you don't like tarmac, then why did you bought this game? Buy Colin McRae instead Uh-hu

I bought this game hoping to get a rallycross configuration for every track. How wrong was I...
Maybe he bought the game for same reason? Where was that cocky thread again Uh-hu
What the hell? This is probably the worst thread I've ever seen on LFS Forum. Registered users lashing out on the op, each other and LFS. Disgusting.

To the OP, yes the rallyx part of LFS is not as popular as the track racing, but there certainly are a few Rally-servers, crowded too, every now and then. Try joining and empty server, someone might follow your lead.

To the rest of you: What are you on about? Don't you know anything about LFS? LFS is still under development, it is not yet done. All features, cars, tracks and vehicles are not yet implemented. The devs goal is to simulate most kinds of racing, and afaik rally and rallycross sure as hell are "kinds of racing".

Give it time. Don't tell the newcomers to go away.
im sure the rallycross scene will grow just as the drifting scene did.
just give it a bit time Thumbs up
thx for answers,RBR i was playing like 1.5 years, but lfs better.

and if been 1-4 rallyx servers,still arent normal players.
Quote from mantvisrep :thx for answers,RBR i was playing like 1.5 years, but lfs better.

and if been 1-4 rallyx servers,still arent normal players.

You just haven't met normal people yet Smile I'm sure they'll show their faces in this thread in a bit.
Quote from felplacerad :You just haven't met normal people yet Smile I'm sure they'll show their faces in this thread in a bit.

bl rallyx lap time>?Cool
#16 - Ast
For RallyX I always go to demo, yeah theres a lot of newbies and crashers but normally I have an excellent time racing as i know a lot of the fast racers who are also admins. A lot of the new racers are friendly and i love how you can still race with someone who is 2-3 seconds slower than you and you can still struggle to pass them. BL RallyX rev is probably my favourite track out of all the tracks.
Just find the right crowd and you will have an excellent time.
And wish for another Rally track oh pls oh pls Smile
#17 - Mykl
Something I noticed last night on the STCC server I was playing on... if you want to clear it out, load a rallycross map. Everybody leaves.
Gravel rattling sound is the key element that rallyx is missing Big grin
I dont really understand why people so hate rallyx. i really enjoy slose racing with much wider margin of error you can make. also a bit bump here and there is less painfull than in normal tarmac races. i personaly really enjoy rallyx and I think it is sometimes even more thrilling than racing on tarmac.
#20 - Barn
the best bl2 rally server in demo is UCPI ! Just do a !top and stare in amazement at the times Smile
I'm like 20th or something on 1:11.31 crazy Smile
Rallycross ftw!

When I want to drive rallycross I do that on the Liveforspeed.se RalllyX server. Very good server and the admins are often there so the combos changes from day to day and I have had very good races there! Thumbs up
I sure come and race some rallycross with you, I think Rallycross is the funnies part in LFS, just bad not too many people play it.

And the one that sais rallycross in LFS never gets played by any people, holy (#%"( jesus you got to be kidding me? Eighter your mentaly retard that can`t see that there usally are some servers up running, and if they are they are almost full, or you cant like rallycross because you simply can`t manage to race it propper!

Well, enough whining from me, but if anyone comes here again and sais something about rallycross is not driven or liked by anyone, or something similiar, well... just don`t do that, save yourself from making a laugh out of yourself, there is a lot of rallycross drivers in LFS.
rallycross is really fun in LFS, but it's not popular

people like to race on tarmac because it's got grip and it is fast

IMO rallycross is the opposite of that, slow and gripless, wich is very fun, at least for me

i am not so good at rallycross as i am on tarmac, but still, i have a really good time racing on some servers filled with 15 people in it, great fun Tilt

maybe when/if we got a rally pack, rallycross will become more popular in LFS
If you cant create a server, just change the track on one which allows it, unless the server isn't really open for it.
And if you need more players, why don't you organize events for it?
Post a time and track in the forum, and wait who will join.
One of the biggest problems with rallycross in LFS is the sheer lack of ANY car truely suited to rallycrossing. Wouldn't be so painfully slow and boring if one has a 350hp RB4 that weighs the same as it currently does but with way better suspesnsion (longer travel and progressive springs + 4 way dampers). With just a small amount of downforce to keep the car on the ground and reasonably stable, it's anything but a slowcoach.

Rallycross
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG