The online racing simulator
[DBP] Get Wrecked III
(25 posts, started )
[DBP] Get Wrecked III
Driven By Passion

http://www.drivenbypassion.org

Good afternoon Racers!

Driven By Passion would like to take this oppertunity to announce its first Public Event for the LiveForSpeed Community.

Welcome to Get Wrecked - Season Three. The previous two successful seasons of this series were hosted by the Clean Racers Club. Which is at the moment committed to the history books. People move on, and so have I.

Driven By Passion will now host this event, this season and in the future too. We welcome ALL members of the community to sign up and enter this series.

Taking advantage of LFS's new features, we will be trying to fill the full S2 28 Racing Slots, and reserves will be invited to come spectate if they wish to.

Highlights videos will be released with the best action from each round of the series.

I wont make this thread longer than it has to be, nor will we be requiring a subforum here at the LFS forums. We have our own with all the information there.

The Race Information is already on the Race Calendar. And here is a link to our website and forums. All addresses are below also.

Meeting One
Saturday 28th April 2007 - 10:30PM UTC

Meeting Two
Saturday 5th May 2007 - 10:30PM UTC

Meeting Three
Saturday 12th May 2007 - 10:30PM UTC

Meeting Four
Saturday 19th May 2007 - 10:30PM UTC

Driven By Passion Website
Driven By Passion Forums
Get Wrecked III Webpage
Get Wrecked III Forum

Thank you for your interest Racers, and see you at the forums and on the track!!

Guidato da passione
-
(james12s) DELETED by james12s : moaning from sir mkinnov8
Quote from james12s :website isnt workin

I notice you have problems with a lot of websites. I can confirm the website is up and working perfectly.
Its working here. I was able to sign up.
-
(james12s) DELETED by james12s
-
Indeed I can, but id rather not. Give more details in your posts.. "Website isnt workin" doesnt really do much good.

Which part of the website doesnt work on your pc? Signups are coming in, which tells me the website is working.
-
-
-
-
-
ok, nevermind im afraid. It works for most others, no one else has reported any problems.

All my sites are designed for firefox, however they do work on IE and other browsers. There is nothing I can do to help you on this occasion.
-
What is it you want me to do? Im not at your machine. I cannot see your setup. I dont know anything about your problems.
-
-
#8 - kompa
None of the links work for me either, tried a bunch of stuff too.
Appologies for the problems. I see none here, people have accessed the site in the same locations as those who havent.

Best of luck guys.
-
Wierd I have no problems at all There isnt much stoney can do about it, it seems to be a problem at your end because most people can see it perfectly ok

Anyway back on topic, looking forward to smashing into everyone in a legal way
Really looking forward to this guys ! ...

Should be a seriously good crack !

Stoney.. watch that ass... Champion means nothing in a series like this ! , everyone will have you in their sights !
And Quicksilver too!

Please see this post on the DBP Get Wrecked Forums: here

An Important Schedule Change has been made:

Saturday 28th April 2007 (Rounds 1-9) - Tracks 1-3

Saturday 5th May 2007 - CANCELLED

Saturday 12th May 2007 (Rounds 10-18) - Tracks 4-6

Saturday 19th May 2007 (Rounds 19-27) - Tracks 7-9

Saturday 26th May 2007 (Rounds 28-36) - Tracks 10-12

New Entries Added this evening, there are still some slots open for those who are interested, visit www.drivenbypassion.org and Click Get Wrecked III
Email Sent!
Schedule & Race Calendar Entries now updated. Please note this is a W17 Series.
You forgot to put me on the entry list.

I sent an application and got an e-mail with the information but Im not on the list.
Explained in our forums, you have been all week, then I did some editing and forgot to put you back

Will do now.
First event was great fun. Thanks Stoney!
Yes, it was great and funny unclean racing.
Was nice to wreck you again zeugnimod <- I spelt it right YAY!
I think I will need to get a new car after that :ambulance
Grats, Stoney, now you are allowed to spell it wrong the next 200 times again.

And QS; I think you rather need 9 new cars until the 12th May. One for every race.
Results tonight/tomorrow on the DBP Forums
Just a reminder that Get Wrecked Returns for Meeting Two this Saturday!

Meeting Two

Rounds 10 -18

Saturday 12th May 2007

10:30 BST

Cya there drivers. Information will be emailed on Friday/Saturday.
Get Wrecked is back on this weekend, pass it on please!

Yes to confirm, Get Wrecked is BACK on this Saturday, here for details.

[DBP] Get Wrecked III
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG