The online racing simulator
Yeah, ok, I'm in for Saturday. Starry sounds like he is as well. th84 was, last I heard from him. I'll PM him tomorrow if he hasn't replied here.

#27 - th84
Im at about 90% for a go as well. Hopefully nothing will change by tomorrow morning and Ill be there around 11ish.
This is really going downhill for me, out of the 4 people I've asked, none can go thus far, I have one maybe, and no response from the last. Also I can't go alone because my car can't handle highway speeds without it destroying and catching on fire (no joke, its a transmission failure at highway speeds). I highly doubt you'll see this, but if you want to meet up somewhere th84 because there is no other way of me getting there, and theres an even less chance that this one person will call me back.
th84, XC and I are in for sure. you'd better show or you'll look the fool.

#30 - th84
Well, I guess I look the fool.

My ole lady had to spend the day with her mom due to some sort of blood sugar incident (I still dont kno what happened), which left me home alone with the little one.

Sorry guy's.
Sorry to hear about that, as for the races you really missed out, Ben and I saw a good 500+ different cars, and i got my cards' capacity of 150 pictures, Ben took.. God knows how many, he had a 1Gb card mine is 128mb. No worries though guys, we will be posting up all of our pictures, I think I'm going to resize all of them to 640x480 just for obvious reasons (since they are 2288x1244 or something like that), and if you want a high resolution version of one, just tell me which and I'll send it to you.

And not to mention I'm quite deaf right now, I honestly can't hear all to much haha.

edit- Unfortunately I guess we cannot really consider than an actual meet up because it was only two of us.
t'was a good (and hot and loud and exhausting) time, anyway.
Here come the pictures i took
(these are 640x480 versions of 2288 x 1712 resolution photos)

Slideshow

Just a little FYI, this is in reverse order, my feet were killing my legs wanted to give up, and here it is for your enjoyment. I took 2 videos but for some reason my camera didn't record sound so they are not even worth posting.

Oh, by the way, the orange Porsche #6 is my dad's friend who came up to race, thats him and his Porsche 916
nice shots, guys. wish i coulda made it out there. I LOVE road atlanta but it's ebtter when you rent a cart From the pits to the back (6 & 7?) is like a damn mile and a half and in GA summers that no fun. Love this pic, btw.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s65/jbkeough/IMG_2458.jpg
^^and people say the RAC's tires are too small? must be just for movin it around. LETS AHVE A SPEC RACE!!!
That part looks so much steeper in person. Hard to get a sense of the elevation change in a photograph.

edit: and yeah, Nuse mapped it out via google maps and we walked like 7 miles, hah. I got a bit of a sunburn and some sore legs/feet, for sure.
It's amazing how shallow some grades look on camera. Turns 2, 4 and 5 at Mosport are prime examples. T2 almost looks flat on camera =/

Thanks for the pics guys. Some nice looking vehicles there. I always thought the Hotwheels Camaro had a darker blue? I'm lovin that Mountain Dew Mustang! I smell a skin coming....

[EDIT] Looking at the Hotwheels Camaro again, I don't think that's the one Jack Baldwin drove in Trans-Am. When they implemented the rear wing instead of a NASCAR style spoiler, I don't think he was running in Trans-Am any more. Plus that is the latest Camaro body, not the one he last used AFAIK. Must be a hybrid car done up for an amateur series (American GT maybe? They run at Mosport on Victoria Day and they are basically old TransAm cars)
Oh hey, I made a picture of where all we went and took pictures, so here it is: all 7.7 miles we walked

Green is where we walked, yellow is where we took photos.
Attached images
Pathstaken.jpg
Haha, wow. That's some dedication, dude.
Quote :Love this pic, btw.

gee, if the tarmac road wasn't there, you'd have a scene straight out of Stalker!

Brilliant photo BTW
Thanks, man.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG