The online racing simulator
Quote from Taavi(EST) :I'm using 110% in the logitech profiler and 200% in LFS. I have a momo.

That is insane! I'm with Linsen. I use 105 in windows and 25-50 in LFS with my Momo.

I'll try 200 in LFS tonight to see if the wheel can even be moved, LOL. Somehow, I doubt I'll even be able to steer the thing.
G25 set to max on settings, and 200% on LFS

Redicusly high and makes it overheat but very realistic like tht=]
Agree absolutely, Curbs are waaaay to forgiving, especially under braking.
Quote from Ian.H :Some things in LFS are done extremely well, such as the feeling of the FFB.. other things, I don't know what was being thought (if anything was).. I know the sounds are the least developed in LFS, but apparently an extra sound was added to the car engine in a recent patch, but surely that'd have been far more useful to add that extra sound to somewhere else in the environment.

What are you talking about? The sound improvements in patch W was the best thing since April patch.
#31 - wark
Gear whine.
Quote from James Montgomery :G25 set to max on settings, and 200% on LFS

Redicusly high and makes it overheat but very realistic like tht=]

First of all, you should not set the FF in the Logitech Profiler to 150%, because it will severely exaggerate the small forces (for example, wheel heavily jittering due to engine vibration). I'd recommend 105%, which is a nice compromise between keeping the forces such as LFS intended and removing the weak/dead zone in the middle of the G25's rotation. You might want to try a bit higher values to feel small bumps better, but at 150% I can guarantee you that you'll start experiencing mystery forces that shouldn't be there.

Second, setting the FF high in LFS might be more realistic in terms of feeling small bumps (off road driving is really fun then), but overall it will just lower the dynamic range of felt FF forces, because any normal steering forces will immediately max out on the wheel. You'll also have to grip the wheel really hard to prevent oscillation. Personally I use 105%/40%, but each to his own, I guess.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG