The online racing simulator
A... different kind of render
(12 posts, started )
that's my project, on the first car in lfs. it will be a paper model. i'll post here these and the other cars, and their evolution.
thanks

catalin
Attached images
Image11.jpg
good job!
i tried to do this with the RA, but i couldn't find a very good program and gave up
Could you post the cars as pictures when they're done please? I'd love to build one of those and put skins on them!

thanks!

der butz
Quote from catalin_tm :that's my project, on the first car in lfs. it will be a paper model. i'll post here these and the other cars, and their evolution.
thanks

catalin

I found a website once with paper Supra's, Skyline's and such, always wanted a paper XRT though great idea, are you going to make some hi-res paper cut outs availible to us?
my plan is to make the whole "auto park" of lfs. i said that i will post the evolution of every single model here, and at the end post the pdf files, so that those who want to built paper cars, could do it.

it happened to start with XFG, because i wanted to see if something comes out, and it seems it's a very good start.
for those who like papermodeling, this is my site: www.sdr.lx.ro. at section "links" you will find a lot of helpful sites and forums, and a lot of downloadable models, with more or less dificulty.

catalin
#7 - Davo
That's fantastic stuff. Very intrested to see how this will work out.
Thats brilliant!
#9 - joen
hehe, that's a really cool idea nice job
Lol, very nice
Quote from catalin_tm :that's my project, on the first car in lfs. it will be a paper model. i'll post here these and the other cars, and their evolution.
thanks

catalin

Cool
What ever happened to this?

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG