The online racing simulator
other helmet shapes?
(14 posts, started )
#1 - Ventu
other helmet shapes?
#2 - Ventu
no one?
Yes, the helmet could use a some remodeling, but I think one shape is enough.
#4 - wark
I'm all for 3 or 4 different shapes, including a rework of the current one as it is extremely low polygon.

+1 from me
#6 - ajp71
Valid but rather low priority suggestion, making everyone wear a lid is far more important as it looks rather silly atm TBH.
Yep, low priority, but I'd love to wear one of those cheeky vintage helmets with the big-huge-goggles when I'm in the LX.
+1

but deffinetly not a priority atm

and one like those slick formula 1 helmets would be cool too
+1
its already hard enough to skin a helmet and make it look decent. But it would be cool to have some new ones. I'd like the "cheeky vintage helmets with the big goggles" as well.
+1
Quote from wark :Agreed. The current one is almost vintage-looking.

Maybe one shape for single seaters (with a spoiler and 'chin lip') and one shape for everything else.

+1 eventually.

P.S. Iridium shields, anyone?

Even if we never gave a real attention to this detail it would be nice to have a special helmet for gtr/f1's. Because it's more realistic (realistic is the word that fit with lfs): when you have a powerfull car such as the gtr irl you're not using a simpel helmet...

So +1 even if it's not a priority.

Edit: What about the Stig's helmet ?
+1, low priority tho.
I'd also like to see a HANS-device added, just about every (higher) racing series requires the use of such a device.
I'm not sure if we'll see multiple helmet types, but you can be certain that we will get an updated helmet model, at the very least.

Quote from LFS skin viewer documentation :NOTE 1 : RB4, LX4, LX6, UFR and HEL models are expected to be updated
between now and the final S2 release, and this may affect your skins.

Imho, one model should be enough. You can barely see even that and to make skins for all 4 helmets that are just littel different

Just add few polygons to the current one with maybe better visor, or no visor in the tintops

other helmet shapes?
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG