The online racing simulator
need help with set
(6 posts, started )
need help with set
okayi was wonduring if some one could give me info on making a reallyfast set ive tried it all plz help
thanx
Hey mate you have LFS for over a year now, don't you already know that there's no such thing?

For what combo do you need a set for? You can have a basic good handling set per car for all tracks and then you just tweak a little the camber, the tyre pressures, the gears and some steering settings and you have a new, fast, but already familiar set to use.

And FYI if the WR is at 100% you can get to 96% with just practice. Then you can gain tops another 1% by the setup and the 3% left is skills and experience.

In my opinion the first thing you should look in a set is if it suits you and if it handles good.
Then you can certainly can go fast with it.
Quote from KMSpeed :Hey mate you have LFS for over a year now, don't you already know that there's no such thing?

For what combo do you need a set for? You can have a basic good handling set per car for all tracks and then you just tweak a little the camber, the tyre pressures, the gears and some steering settings and you have a new, fast, but already familiar set to use.

And FYI if the WR is at 100% you can get to 96% with just practice. Then you can gain tops another 1% by the setup and the 3% left is skills and experience.

In my opinion the first thing you should look in a set is if it suits you and if it handles good.
Then you can certainly can go fast with it.

my friend indy was on here and i forgot to log out and i want acceleration and lots of it witha bunch of speed just perfect for cops and robbers
hmm for cops & robbers ehh

Don't know about that, maybe some drag race tips might help in your case then.

need help with set
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG