The online racing simulator
Lfstweak 400MPH Challnege
(20 posts, started )
any thing EXCEPT over 7500hp
err, its going to be a little hard because the speed is now measured by the wheels.
I technically have gotten a BF1 to drive at 650+ kph. But that was wheel speed. It probally was about half of that. Cartype hax FTW!
Quote from wheel4hummer :I technically have gotten a BF1 to drive at 650+ kph. But that was wheel speed. It probally was about half of that. Cartype hax FTW!

how did u manage that? is there a way to change S2 cars like LFStweak?

-new to LFS
#5 - herki
Quote from hsshoura :how did u manage that? is there a way to change S2 cars like LFStweak?

-new to LFS

Quote from wheel4hummer :I technically have gotten a BF1 to drive at 650+ kph. But that was wheel speed. It probally was about half of that. Cartype hax FTW!

which means you gotta do it the hard way (i.e. memory editing)
iv done 300mph on dragstrip. not with wheels spinning they was fully gripping
Quote from herki :which means you gotta do it the hard way (i.e. memory editing)

Yeah. I don't even know where the cartypes are in W.
I do!

(Sorry, that was a spam message)
i want your cartype mod please PM it
me too please
wow

ok so im not knowledgeable on this at all

could u just show me how to mess with a car's stats? lol

i wanna take the XRT GTR thing and add somemore power since it handles pretty well

or the FXR
Quote from hsshoura :ok so im not knowledgeable on this at all

Well, you have to be. Nobody made a Mecanik-like program for some time now, you have to figure out the adresses for yourself and edit themself. Tough luck, eh?
i got 752 mph on untuned xfg (according to the dials )
Quote from herki :Well, you have to be. Nobody made a Mecanik-like program for some time now, you have to figure out the adresses for yourself and edit themself. Tough luck, eh?

I would make one but I wouldn't have a clue how to. I have all the memory values, just no kowledge of how to program it. I made a thread asking for help but nothing came out of it. Oh well.
#16 - neRu
Stock dials can go around 11 times in km/h on BF1, and if it's digital, it goes 999 and then stops or disappears, cant remember.
Quote from Leifde :I would make one but I wouldn't have a clue how to. I have all the memory values, just no kowledge of how to program it. I made a thread asking for help but nothing came out of it. Oh well.

I would be glad to help you, but I don't have any idea of memory manipulation (yet)
DAmn! we need some one to just program it
what is the axe editor
a hex edittor to modify the games code so your car can be faster

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG