The online racing simulator
22 W9 F1 drivers and 2 comentators requried!
(16 posts, started )
22 W10 F1 drivers and 2 comentators requried!
OK, I'm taking the advantage of my ban lifted, by starting a new thread.

Ok heres the lowdown:
I need 22 W9 F1 racers, preferably lots of inferno members,and biggie. I will be running a spoof of a F1 race, racing on Westhill. You will need Gobbys F1 skinpack for 2006, and racing teams below will be listed. 2 places for each team, so pick your team wisely! These drivers MUST be experinced, and not oval junkies.

Now next, I need two commentators(CALLING BECKY AND TRISTIAN!) for a 30 lap race. The replay will be sent to you both! Either that or come to the server itself, while audacity running.

The password will be fourm, and the server will be called F1 spoof.

TEAMS:
FERRARI LFSn00b
McLAREN GkillaC
RENAULT
WILLIAMS
SPYKER
RED BULL
AGURI
TORO ROSSO
SAUBER
TOYOTA
HONDA
WINTON RACING Dalek0220 (you will call me Sam on the server)

This race will be run 2 days after everyone is ready
Also, if he/she wan'ts to, the winner will be granted a place in WINTON RACING.
Ok one down
FERRARI HAS 1 LEFT!!!
Right, I've edited the first post again for a new racing team. Winton Racing will be added. And, the race will not begin until after 2 days after all the places are took up. And, if you race in W.Racing, you will automaticly be in the team. Now, who will create the W.Racing skin...Gobby? Nah, he wouldn't bother with a Dalek. So, who wan'ts some fame then?
I'd like to race for the McLaren team
Quote from Dalek0220 :These drivers MUST be experinced, and not oval junkies

And where's the evidence that we are not experienced? I love those prejudices, really. (not)

Anyway, good luck & have fun.
GkillaC, Your as McLaren number 1. LFSn00b, Ferrari no. 1 is ready for you.
#7 - aoun
Ill take Massas Ferrari spot..?
#8 - Jakg
Quote from 510N3D :And where's the evidence that we are not experienced? I love those prejudices, really. (not)

Anyway, good luck & have fun.

how exactly does the Oval prepare you for racing? you use a different setup which COMPLETELY changes the handling, and you race the BF1 around a track which is flat out - even if your immense at it circuit racing WILL be different
Erm, there is nothing wrong with racing oval. I dont, but I dont hold it against the people who do. Some of them happen to enjoy circuit racing too, infact, one or two hold STCC race licences and... actually, one or two aint bad.

Just because they like racing oval, produce 8oz of dribble every 30 seconds, wear thick rimmed glasses and shivver in fear at the sight of a skin head doesnt mean they aren't good track racers too.
#10 - Davo
I predict this will never happen.
#11 - aoun
I highly agree with the last 2 posts hehe lol =P
Quote from Jakg :how exactly does the Oval prepare you for racing? you use a different setup which COMPLETELY changes the handling, and you race the BF1 around a track which is flat out - even if your immense at it circuit racing WILL be different

...and we only race the oval....well researched. Im sure you dont know how oval prepares for racing -> "for a curcuit track". Because its also racing, thats why. About your comment regarding the setup, i dont get your point. Every track needs a decent setup, thats a fact, oval not excluded. About the difference for oval and curcuit tracks, i can see only two, curcuits are slower in gerneral and have some right handed turns.

Maybe ill try one of those curcuits....sounds interesting

Btw, since this is off-topic, i apologize & it also was my last reply here.

Cheers
not again a thread like this plz.

oval vs. circuit vs. drifters vs. rally drivers vs. dragsters vs. stunt drivers vs. cruiser

see, lfs offers a lot of different kind of racing. just accept it or don't but don't judge people on their favorite kind of racing style. look at the pb's and lapcount to see if someone is "good enough" for that kind of race...
Quote from Becky Rose :Erm, there is nothing wrong with racing oval. I dont, but I dont hold it against the people who do. Some of them happen to enjoy circuit racing too, infact, one or two hold STCC race licences and... actually, one or two aint bad.

Just because they like racing oval, produce 8oz of dribble every 30 seconds, wear thick rimmed glasses and shivver in fear at the sight of a skin head doesnt mean they aren't good track racers too.

LOL becky thats awesome, and to further support that, im a born dirt oval racer who has spent most of my time racing the Silver&Gold race server, im 30th in the top 50, either i play to much or just get lucky, but either way, theres hope for the oval drivers, just have to devote yourselfs
IceMan31x

That thing...any good on tarmac? if it is - Im off to cars we wanna see in S3
lol, looks like I'm in. I'd like to be with Super Aguri!!!

22 W9 F1 drivers and 2 comentators requried!
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG