The online racing simulator
The FXO is too light for such a car (that Scawen said himself) and the tyres are to wide (but they can't be changed in a physics compatible patch) for such a car. So this car is getting more "realistic" performances.
For the weight: I used to have a similar car to the FXO (Opel Vectra A 2.0l) it's empty weight was 1250kg (FXO 1140 without penalties). Even if you say it's a Coupe so it's rather an Astra Coupe: the Astra Coupe also weighs more (almost 1200kg).
If making the sim more realistic means that sometimes some cars have to be slown down I'm totaly comfortable with that.
Quote from LRB_Aly :The FXO is too light for such a car (that Scawen said himself) and the tyres are to wide (but they can't be changed in a physics compatible patch) for such a car. So this car is getting more "realistic" performances.
For the weight: I used to have a similar car to the FXO (Opel Vectra A 2.0l) it's empty weight was 1250kg (FXO 1140 without penalties). Even if you say it's a Coupe so it's rather an Astra Coupe: the Astra Coupe also weighs more (almost 1200kg).
If making the sim more realistic means that sometimes some cars have to be slown down I'm totaly comfortable with that.

I have always disagreed with the thing about the weight.

Instead of comparing the FXO to an Astra, if you compare to an Integra Type R (DC2) the weight is pretty similar.

How about giving us a high revving NA engine instead of a turbo ?
My idea to make the balance better:
XRR 25-30kg
FXR 0kg
FZR 0-40 + adjusted air restrictor
That would give the FZR the agility back and the air restrictor would make the speed of the FZR similar to the other GTRs .

What do you guys think about that?

(Sorry for my bad englisch...)
Quote from Sumi78 :YEAH...more power on slower cars..no extra weights

You're only saying that cause you can only drive the FZR, and now it sucks

Its a shame really how the FZR is at the moment, its become the new FXR that no one touches. Its completely lost its zing, just feels like some bloated tank that just doesn't move.

Less weight on the FXR (so it don't eat tires as fast)
More power to the XRR (maybe do something about the lag)
Leave the FZR as is
Quote from M4ver1ck :FZR 0-40 + adjusted air restrictor
That would give the FZR the agility back and the air restrictor would make the speed of the FZR similar to the other GTRs .

+1 for that.
Quote from M4ver1ck :My idea to make the balance better:
XRR 25-30kg
FXR 0kg
FZR 0-40 + adjusted air restrictor

What do you guys think about that?

(Sorry for my bad englisch...)

WAit, let me get this right. You took the slowest car from W (XRR), added the most weight and made it even slower. You took the fastest car and maybe added some weight and took down some HP. The FXR stays the same. Now please tell me, what did you do? Nothing. THe FXR would MAYBE be a bit closer to the FZR, but the XRR would be miles behind.

I have become an XRR driver (too many FXRs now) and it's a very nice car. Only a bit bitchey in 2nd and sometimes 3rd gear corners (AS National hairpins f.e.). If it has any weight added it would probably be a nice idea to move the weight a bit backwards.
XRR wasnt the slowest car with Patch W.
FXR was the slowest one.
The 25kg would make the XRR eat more tires and make it a little slower, nothing more.
Since the Patch X came out the FZR got a horrible drivability. The only thing that I want is to give the FZR its advantage in corners back. The HP reduce would make the GTRs balanced. Thats my opinion. Im a XRR driver too. I really love this car. But eg. on as6r there is no enemy to the XRR....

How would you make the balance of the GTRs better?
Can the balancing removed from all cars??

I now only drive the formula cars, because the fzr is simply very bad with the added weight

I really think tweaking/balancing should be done by adding just a little bit extra power to the slower cars. Adding weight kills the fun of the well designed cars, it makes then different, heavy, difficult to drive, killing the fun of lfs. Unskilled drivers in front with four wheel drives :Eyecrazy:... No more gtr racing for me

I could be the only one who dislikes the changes badly, correction hates them. I think a poll would be a very good idea :lovies:\

addon:
My idea to balance the gtr class:
fxr +20hp
xrr +10hp
fzr just as it was.

Fzr probably still the fasted car but also the most difficult to drive car, just as it should be.
Hello Everyone.

Does Anyone know if the GTR Ballancing is Final of will there be changes in the next Patch ?
damnit, I subscribe to this forum and I thought there was a new test patch on the go.

Been waiting sooooo long......

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG