The online racing simulator
Having two controllers connected
Hi, this is not a big issue at all but I would like to know if there's a solution to it. The thing is that when I start LFS with my DFP wheel and PS2-like controller both connected and working LFS detects both of them in the controllers option screen (i.e. "2 controllers detected"). The problem is that LFS picks the gamepad as the working controller, so I have to exit the game, unplug the gamepad and then restart so the game only sees the DFP.

As I say it's not a big thing, but I'd like to know if there's a way to tell LFS that I want to use the wheel and not the gamepad so I don't have to worry about what controllers are connected or not
#2 - Davo
I leave my joystick plugged in and everything works fine. Just recalibrate lfs to use your wheel and after that it will stay that way.
#3 - Woz
the only time lfs gets confused is when the controllers change. If you setup with both controllers you will get the same problem if you start LFS without the gamepad plugged in.
#4 - P1lot
As they said above, reassign the axis when all controllers are plugged in.
Also, choose which device receives the force feedback - should be '1', '2'... buttons in the controller setup with multiple controllers.
Is it actually possible to use two controllers at once? I'd like to use my wheel and a H-shifter that was made from a gamepad, so it connects as another device.. ?
#6 - Davo
Yep you can assign the controllers to anything you like.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG