The online racing simulator
OUTBREAK (another drift movie from Me)
(14 posts, started )
Hi everyone
Me and [dF]Elec were stuck on a demo server for a few days (we had to admin it for some time) so we decided not to sit around and took advantage of the situation
what you will see is the result.
It is:
180MB
6 minutes long
800x600 video

and the Youtube version is 25MBs 320x240

I feel that this is one of the finest videos I have made (I have experimented with camera angles and special effects, plus the action is quite nice)

so - enjoy

Youtube link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27AAUepxMHg
Megaupload link - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=499VKQJR
Rapidshare .RU link - http://www.rapidshare.ru/247782

in Rapidshare Ru - wait 30 seconds and then press the given link (it apears in grey and underlined where the countdown was)

also if you have a site that can take large files and share them (like megaupload) please do tell, I want to make downloading as easy as possible for you.
oh, and please, Do comment
once again, another amazing video from squid =D

do you use vegas?

and how do you get all that god damn smoke!?!?!
#3 - Bosse
It's a nice vid! But, you need to work with you're camera :P It's very, don't know the english word but when you don't have enough smoothing..

But both editing and footage was good. I don't like the music but that's individual so. Hard to make everyone happy with music :P

Anyway, it's nice but, work with smoothness in shift u and your movies will be hundred times (atleast) better!
Would you mind to share this set?
Thanks for the comments
Bosse - noted, will work on that (dont expect a change in the music though )
dez-2k7 - yes, I use Vegas 7.0

Riders Motion and dez-2k7 - it's not in the set, it's in the tyres - Hybrids overheated (at 100 degrees aproximately) make a hell lot of smoke just switch your setup to hybrids (all 4 wheels for balance) and see the result in a lap or two
#6 - Bosse
Quote from squidhead :Thanks for the comments
Bosse - noted, will work on that (dont expect a change in the music though )
dez-2k7 - yes, I use Vegas 7.0

Riders Motion and dez-2k7 - it's not in the set, it's in the tyres - Hybrids overheated (at 100 degrees aproximately) make a hell lot of smoke just switch your setup to hybrids (all 4 wheels for balance) and see the result in a lap or two

Well, I didn't really say what I meant to, but it's different music and probably most here wont like it (I do! :P)..

And, once again, you can make very much smoke with normals too...
Yea, nice movie i like it, 8/10
Thank you
Kinda cool d00d..

Top notch video there! Neatly done. By the way the song for the credits you used is called "Dr. Know" by Morphadron - part of of NFS5.

Well done.
nice.

its xmas every time i hear that into on your videos! jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way!
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :nice.

its xmas every time i hear that into on your videos! jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way!

LOL! never thought of that maybe I should change that sound before it's too late, and everyone thinks it's christmass.
great movie...nice effects and hot music...if u don't mind could u plz pm me the name of the song ? thx...
9/10
Quote from oxide.drftr :great movie...nice effects and hot music...if u don't mind could u plz pm me the name of the song ? thx...
9/10

all in the credits (too lazy to PM now, just came back from a hard day at work)

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG