The online racing simulator
Realistic tirechoice
(28 posts, started )
Quote from KeiichiRX7 :to be honest i'd like to allow road super for the lower classes.

Seeing that the XFG and the UF1 are better off with hybrids at least on the rear the way it is now, I doubt that road supers for the STD class is such a good idea atm.

And slicks would imho render the STD (and maybe even the TBO) class useless, as all the cars would be soo boring to drive and still most servers would allow them because it's faster .
Quote from Linsen :Seeing that the XFG and the UF1 are better off with hybrids at least on the rear the way it is now, I doubt that road supers for the STD class is such a good idea atm.

That's true, but at least if road-supers were allowed on the FR and UF1, road cars on road courses would actually be using road tyres, and even more amazingly, they'd be using the same tyre on each wheel too!!

Heh how strange that would be.
Quote from Kim Gripping :Okay then... Let's send an email to FIA suggesting that the WTCC cars must run on road tires next year - because it will certainly be better racing without slick tires...

A few years ago there was a Goodyear Eagle F1 cup in Denmark, guess ur not old enugh to remember.

Realistic tirechoice
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG