The online racing simulator
Spyker F1 Sponsor Deal On Ebay
(17 posts, started )
very cheap very cheap... isn't it something for LFS, as a sponsor on a F1 team! I mean 500.000€ are very cheap!
#3 - amp88
I wouldn't exactly call them cheap, but they're certainly interesting.
The cars are certainly slow enough for anyone to read the text that's printed on them.. Then again they don't last more than 8 laps so your TV time might be a bit limited..
LFS should get a sponsor on the car... but instead of paying.... Put the Spyker in the game :doh:

Would be nice... it's the nicest looking car on the grid imo
... and would be a car on about the level of the BMW Sauber^^...
next we will take over the IRL and the Champcar, and collect all cars add all Teams and finally the Devs of our loved LFS are kings of the earth^^
Have RL teams like pokemons, Gotta catch em all :P
If I had that kind of money to waste I would buy the space and say my name was 'Slower than you'
Still no bids.
They seem to have not noticed that Ebay is a place for people to buy and sell stolen goods Perhaps if they advertised space on the side of a laptop case with bottles of water in, they would get more bids.
Quote from Tweaker :LFS should get a sponsor on the car... but instead of paying.... Put the Spyker in the game :doh:

Would be nice... it's the nicest looking car on the grid imo

The McClarens clearly are the nicest
Quote :Then again they don't last more than 8 laps so your TV time might be a bit limited..

They need to learn from Enzo Osella, he used to run an F1 team as a business on the basis that the cars would be seen at the start, seen when they got lapped, and seen when they retired.

Seriously, that was the sales pitch.

Classic
A Spyker Livery Moped? that truly must be the slowest moving object in the known universe.
The Spykers are unique in F1 - they have a CD player and good speakers to make the noise, actually Adrian Sutil and Chistijan Albers are pedalling the cars
At least they are still better than Honda
Must... resist being.. spontaneous... someone plz hide my credit card, and cause me some brain damage as I've memorized all the digits :elefant:

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG