The online racing simulator
A Go-Kart!
(49 posts, started )
A Go-Kart!
As i am going to buy s2 soon...when my loan comes through lol (i'm a student). I was wondering if there maybe should be a go-kart? Wouldnt it be cool? A little Rotax one lol which goes 100mph. It's just an idea but i think it would be cool because those things accelarate....and on the little tracks it would be amazing
maybe a mrt? and you need a loan for 24 pounds?
Just bevore you make Improvement Suggestions, maybe you look at: www.liveforspeed.net and look at the cars who we already have..

Like MRT5

i think you will like it

(picture from liveforspeed.net)
Karts need chassis flex we don't have, so modeling the behavior of a kart correctly is not possible....yet.
Just a shame posters #2 and #3 missed the point - the MRT is NOT a kart. It never has been, never will be, and is not a suitable alternative to a proper kart.

However, to the OP, Scawen has said in the past he would like to do karts when LFS is ready for them. This means that chassis flex needs to be implemented, along with better transmission simulation; again these are on the to-do list for LFS at some point.
Not that MRT thing....you know those proper low karts...and everything that would just be soo cool...with solid suspension lol those things would bounce everywhere
Ok, again. THE MRT IS NOT A KART. It's a formula SAE car. huge difference.

huge huge huge difference.
but....with certain settings it "can" be kartlike.
im not saying it is.
sometimes little things like that can help further the ignorance of the masses.

It's a formula SAE car, not a kart. and really i don't see anything kartlike about it.
lol....
i think uve spammed enough today, and we dont need replays that contain stuff like "lol", "nice", "haha" or whatever.
that isnt helpfull at all.
there have been ppl in the past who even got a time ban for spam, not a thing what is nice to get.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i think uve spammed enough today, and we dont need replays that contain stuff like "lol", "nice", "haha" or whatever.
that isnt helpfull at all.
there have been ppl in the past who even got a time ban for spam, not a thing what is nice to get.

lol but i am
It's a fair suggestion alright, but perhaps, Harjun, you could take the bit of advice you offered in your first post in the thread about stalling etc.
The MRT is more related to a Formula Ford than a kart.
Lol...no...rotax is probably faster THAN THE FOX
Quote from harjun :Lol...no...rotax is probably faster THAN THE FOX

Faster than an F3 car? Rotaxes aren't superkarts

Dude what are you smoking ? I gotta try that !
Quote from shaGuar :Dude what are you smoking ? I gotta try that !

Whatever it is, I imagine my German teacher must use it
Your getting a loan? But your 13, how does that work?

A rotax max will do about 90-100mph maximum. The FOX will do 145mph. They would probably corner at about the same speed (I think). That would make the FOX faster overall.

Rotax maxes are fast but not THAT fast.
Quote from mcintyrej :Your getting a loan? But your 13, how does that work?

My brother will buy it for me! and he gets his £1000 loan...
Quote from duke_toaster :Faster than an F3 car?

What does a FOX have to do with a F3 car? The FOX is like a Formula Renault, the FO8 is more like a F3 car...
Quote from wheel4hummer :What does a FOX have to do with a F3 car? The FOX is like a Formula Renault, the FO8 is more like a F3 car...

LMFAO ... and when did F3 cars have a three litre V8?
This thread should be renamed, to something like "Proper example for misunderstanding LFS cars"...

Sorry to be the third... but what the hell! For all times: The MRT has nothing, i say it again, NOTHING todo with a kart...

Thanks!

FO8 is Formula 3000 car.

A Go-Kart!
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG