The online racing simulator
Some mad demo drifting racers
(30 posts, started )
no offense, but they shk :$:$
Nice slideshow, my pb watching that is 26 seconds, then I couldn't bear it anymore. How far have others managed to watch?
you stole Garfield from my avatar:irked:

the vid, is ehh...poor. I watched it to 0:40, enough for me, drifting was bad...maybe next time
#5 - herki
Uhm... critizism...
Well, the framerate is horrible, you see one car every 40 seconds or so, the chat is also enabled, there is no content (none that I could see at least)
You still got a lot to learn before publishing your videos
watched for about :15 then quit to much movement in the camera! pick a couple cars to follow then follow them insted of tryin to find people to watch!
Critism....umm....Camera control and movement was poor, music was poor, the drivers were poor...in all, very boring and very plain movie.....

Btw, i watched to the end.....with the speakers off and my eyes tied shut
Song i give a 4/5

Vid though......-5/5

Im sorry but I think even my first video wasn't this bad.

Try to work on it though you can always improve.
slideshow and pixelbleed all in one - bad quality

P.S: I could stand a whole minute! am I the winner?
Quote from GruntOfAction :Song i give a 4/5

Vid though......-5/5

Im sorry but I think even my first video wasn't this bad.

Try to work on it though you can always improve.

GruntOfAction: the first song is: The FUPS -Lazy Generation
I watched it to 1:34 :o
plus, this song only should be used on road raging videos (Burnout 3 )
I give it a -100/100 nice fooling us into thinking its a "video" not a Slideshow of horrible frame rates oh dear i wasted 23 seconds of my life on this
Quote from Zipppy :GruntOfAction: the first song is: The FUPS -Lazy Generation
I watched it to 1:34 :o
plus, this song only should be used on road raging videos (Burnout 3 )

Yeah but I like that game and song so
Please stop doing movies. It is not about your age, you just can't make movies and you don't no how to do it. It is so crap there are no words for it.
right on
I don't think I can be more precise than the previous posters, but I want to have my name inhere anyway. Hi Moonclaw o/
Had you been my cameraman, I would have fired you, sorry. I don't think I even saw a car drift in that clip. I'm guessing when you said "mad" you meant they were furious. very angry about something, maybe the cameraman.
To sum up, let lfs handle the camerawork until you can do it yourself. Oh and Bon Jovi...?
pasibrzuch
seeing your avatar pains me
Quote from Moonclaw :Nice slideshow, my pb watching that is 26 seconds, then I couldn't bear it anymore. How far have others managed to watch?

2 mins
win !
Quote from squidhead :pasibrzuch
seeing your avatar pains me

It hurts me too... but let's believe it's photoshoped.
I found Shaun's movie has an effervecent complexity mixed with with unmatched oaky terrior, lasting the whoe duration.
It's vibrant citric flavours don't overwhelm the palate though, as a hint of creamy cedar lingers on finish.
4/10
Quote from farcar :I found Shaun's movie has an effervecent complexity mixed with with unmatched oaky terrior, lasting the whoe duration.
It's vibrant citric flavours don't overwhelm the palate though, as a hint of creamy cedar lingers on finish.
4/10

ehm... YEAH! WHAT HE SAID!
#23 - werd
well... i forgot to watch the "movie" and looked at the other movie names at the side so.. but then i X after 1 min... its not worth to put out such an movie... i sucked ..sry but its true :P
Shaun: Please- keep producing movies, keep improving- but don't post them until you think you have something really special to show us. Impress us, Shaun, I want to be able to say 10/10 to you soon!

And guys, for a comparison, my ICT-literate brother is 11 and couldn't do this- he's at the "photo slideshow with music in Movie Maker" stage. And most people his age have never touched Movie Maker, or are busy playing NFS and haven't even got onto GT4 yet!
ok, I think I sow the worst video ever made

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG