The online racing simulator
send in your may-hem skins
Hello ladies,

We're glad to be able to host your skins in high quality!

Please send your skins to me or Dru, we will upload them and give you a link to the files.
Everyone who wants to see the other guy's skins can download them in hi-res and put them into the skins-x folder.
When we have all the skins we will make a zipped pack, so downloading will be a lot easier for you.

greetz

der butz
I dont understand this :|

Sorry. But here is my skin for you.

Attached images
UF1_F_KawUF1l.jpg
LFS downloads only the 512 pixel version of your skin. If we make a pack you can get everyones skin in 1024 by 1024 pixel version, and lower jpeg compression, which looks nicer ofcourse.
Quote from mikey_G :LFS downloads only the 512 pixel version of your skin. If we make a pack you can get everyones skin in 1024 by 1024 pixel version, and lower jpeg compression, which looks nicer ofcourse.

Arh so its only for the looks then Okay fine.
and when u guys be very nice to me and send a couple of beers over i might do a few renders for the league participaters
Quote from LFSn00b :Do you accept finnish beer?

Finish beer suck.Tuborg and Carlsberg, is teh real beer !
Here is my skin.
Attached images
UF1_M_2007_21.jpg
#8 - Dru
1024 x 1024 will bw fine, as 2048 x 2048 may start to sap some peoples Graphics cards.

So please just 1024 x 1024 from now on.

Also guys please remember Team 'constructors' can only be from 2 cars so you guys with 3 drivers need to nominate who it's gonig to be and the other driver needs to have a significantly diffent skin (ie wingmirroes and wheels for example) so people can easily tell

Thanks,

Dru.
here u go
Attached images
UF1_qsq44.jpg
Enjoy!
Attached images
UF1_uf1cupto.jpg
butz butz butz butz butz...
hand me over the UF1000 owners "whatever the name is" (insert here <<<---) logo in high res for proper render background working around thingys!
I'm at my girl's right now, don't have anything handy... I'll send it to you tonight mate!

BTW: Guys, if you want your skins rendered, I know exactly which sort of beer Mr. Laas (Belain) accepts:

ZÄPFLE roolz!

have a good one y'all!

der butz
not the best skin in the world but what the hell
Attached images
UF1_pbcupcar1.jpg
-cleared- :P
post my skin here soon (WIP) dang...
#15 - Dru
Quote from DrFred :what about racing number plates?? don't we have to add our sign up starting number for this cup? or at least removing the existent on some (team)skins? just to have no confusion or why did we sign up with race numbers?

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=22246

This thread has the plates for you to use - just add your number and make sure there are two of them on your car.

All the car skins sent through have these on them already in at least two places on the vehicle with their numbers

Hope this makes sense,

Dru.
Here is my one.
Attached images
UF1_3_May-Hem.jpg
Skin for second PBR driver

999, PBR santaclaws
Attached images
UF1_pbcupcar2.jpg
My team skin...
Attached images
UF1_ATC Team Mini.jpg
#19 - mr_x
and here is mine.
Attached images
UF1_S2_SE_MAY.jpg
Would anyone be kind enough to knock me up a simple red and white skin with my number 36 on it pls?(It doesn't have to be simple, but i don't want anyone to have to waste much of their time )
It would be much appreciated

I promise to get around to learning how to use photoshop at some point
Thanks to TFalke55 for taking the time to do me a skin
Much appreciated

Cheers

EDIT...after teaming up with Dynofiend i will no longer be using this skin.
Thanks to TFalke55 for making it though.
Attached images
UF1_36_May-Hem.jpg
Quote from The Moose :Thanks to TFalke55 for taking the time to do me a skin
Much appreciated

Cheers

No Problem
It made fun to do it.
ok updated my skin with proper number boards. Only just started skinning so please be gentle.
Attached images
UF1_ATC Team Mini.jpg
my UF1000 Mayhem Cup skin. 1024 & 2048 i'll use "UF1_JDmhc78.jpg" as filename as it is on lfsworld too.

greetings
marq
Attached images
UF1_JDmhc78-2048.jpg
UF1_JDmhc78.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG