The online racing simulator
Drifting help
(4 posts, started )
Drifting help
Hey guys, i need some help on my drifting. When im drifting my first lap is good, but then after the 1st lap i start to spinout more cause i figure my tyres are more wore down. Are there any hints or tricks you guys can teach me to control the car better after the 1st lap? All help will be greatly apreciated

I would put my replay file but i dont know how, anyone who can help me on that would be also greatly apreciated

Thanks for your time guys! :smileyrai
welcome to lfs. try downloading one of the drift setups posted in this forum. also, try out the search feature and stickies

if you are using a mouse or keyboard, there are ways to set up lfs to make drifting easier.

if you are using a wheel, make sure the force feedback is set up correctly.

:::EDIT::: also, check out www.lfs-torque.net for more on drifting. :::EDIT:::
Quote from shoester :Hey guys, i need some help on my drifting. When im drifting my first lap is good, but then after the 1st lap i start to spinout more cause i figure my tyres are more wore down. Are there any hints or tricks you guys can teach me to control the car better after the 1st lap? All help will be greatly apreciated

I would put my replay file but i dont know how, anyone who can help me on that would be also greatly apreciated

Thanks for your time guys! :smileyrai

After your tires are worn out, you must be more gentle when you initiate drifts and slightly quicker to correct after you've initiated them. Your tires might last a bit longer if you increased their pressures but beyond that there's not a whole lot that can be done to improve your situation.
aite thanks guys =)

Still need to know how to attach my reply files to the threads though so please help me on that too

Drifting help
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG