The online racing simulator
Is it possible to remove the...
(17 posts, started )
Is it possible to remove the rear spoiler on the XRT? I really, really don't like the look of it... :P
Sorry, you cant
Ok, cheers
Of course S2 users can (when its updated) use Tweak to make the XRG drive like the XRT
So, James, what you're infact saying is, that we can't either. Also body modifications will be never be allowed in LFS Tweak so I don't know what you're actually going on about either.
It is possible, but difficult to do.
Hmm, okay...

Soo, anyone here who has managed to get it done or do you guys just know it's possible?
Quote from Bob Smith :So, James, what you're infact saying is, that we can't either. Also body modifications will be never be allowed in LFS Tweak so I don't know what you're actually going on about either.

Its easy enough to use tweak to make the XRG drive like the XRT, then to all intents you have an XRT without fender flares and rear wing
it is BUT you have to be good programmer to do it. but after that its easy street
Quote from funnybone2 :it is BUT you have to be good programmer to do it. but after that its easy street

Programming has little to do with it. More like decryption skillz, like finding out what things are and what data type they are.
programming something to edit it
its called... stop spamming everyone

and drive the XRG
But no one has still done it so they can send me the files? hehee

Naa, its ok..
Quote from JamesK :Its easy enough to use tweak to make the XRG drive like the XRT, then to all intents you have an XRT without fender flares and rear wing

Ahh, I'm with you now.
The simple solution is often the best ...

Sondre - what I mentioned will work, but the Tweak program is only for S2 licensed users
:bananadea
NO! I do not have a cracked one, I did actually have one for a week or so. I got it of my friend, but I deleted both his and mine because I think it's rude against the makers of the game.

I have the new W demo version, but will soon upgrade. And I dl'ed the Supra interior because then I have it when I upgrade
-
(herki) DELETED by XCNuse : explaining the .vob cheat
-
(SondreSkj) DELETED by XCNuse : .vob hack

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG