The online racing simulator
Purchasing LFS from SLOVENIA
(4 posts, started )
Hi there!

I'm A demo racer and recently i decided to purchase LFS because it's as you all know an awesome game! Now what i want to know if there is someone From my country (Slovenia) that has purchased the game via Moneybookers. Because i have tried that and there was some problems with uploading funds to my account there. And if there is someone like that it would be nice to tell me how he did it so i can do it again. I contacted the moneybookers staff few minutes ago, and didnt reciev answer yet.

The further i would like too know if there is possible too buy it with my mom's credit card not mine. If so is it necesary too create a new account with her name or something like that?

And another question : I woul like too buy a license for my friend as well and i would like too know if i can make a single payment too LFS staff or do i need to make two seperate payments forr me adn for my friend.

Thanks for your answers and please, forgive my humble english.

Cheers
as long as you have mom's permission using her card should be no problem at all.

as far as buying two accounts i think you'll just have to make two seperate payments. but once you're able to make one, making a second one isn't any harder. it just takes another few minutes.

speedfreak227
yep, you can use your mum's card to buy a license for your account.
When you have your own license, you can then buy a voucher code, which is a special code that you can give to someone else, with which he can upgrade his own account.

so,

1) get your own license with your mum's card (if she's fine with it)
2) buy a voucher for your friend and send the voucher code to your friend.
Thanks for the tips guys. And don't worry i'm old enough too tel my mom about stuff like that.

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG