The online racing simulator
Starlet Cup Tweak
(14 posts, started )
Starlet Cup Tweak
I only watched the first few corners but you know what it reminded me of?

You know when you watch a child pretending to drive a bus or something and they continually turn their imaginery wheel left and right - because they havnt yet realised that vehicles can drive in a straight line...
Ill chose a more challenging track then OVAL!
hm i hope you only drive like this against the ai

btw dont you think the rev range of that tweak is a bit on the ridiculous side ?

Quote from Becky Rose :I only watched the first few corners but you know what it reminded me of?

You know when you watch a child pretending to drive a bus or something and they continually turn their imaginery wheel left and right - because they havnt yet realised that vehicles can drive in a straight line...

haha harsh but true
#5 - S0ul
Quote from Becky Rose :I only watched the first few corners but you know what it reminded me of?

Lol,i had to laugh when i saw the vid with your words in my head^^
I dont race like that normally, its just the AI brake in real awkward places, doesnt help if im being pushed from behind aswell.

It took me a whole day to figure out what becky said :P

And yeah, its a very twitchy car, add to that it has 0 downforce, and a high COG, its a very tricky car to drive fast.
engine sounds nice
hm whats to be considered fast in that thing round bl1 ?
After several laps, below 1:20 is Very Fast, 1:20-1:25 is fast, anything above 1:25 is average-ish
hm in that case im fast and do find it rather easy to drive actually
when you first released the tweak i tired it for a bit until i got fed up with the tyres jumping all the time and my inside wheel melting from not bothering to set the wheel up and thus having a 1 bit thottle
so if you can get the tyres and the cog fixed youll have a really nice car
Uploaded new Tweak in the Starlet league topic

Cheeky...kinda like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM_oNJMS5H4

Its Gabriele Tarquini in the 1994 BTCC driving an Alfa Romeo 155 as he chases down a Ford Mondeo...oh how I miss the SuperTouring days of the BTCC.

Now please correct me if Im way off, but if LFS is causing the dude in that vid to move the wheel back and forth like that in the same fashion (maybe not as much) as Tarquini's 155, then isnt the sim doing what its supposed to do...simulating?

I youtubed a bunch of onboard vids...Schumacher drives the same way so I dont see how your comment was justified unless you were trying to be cute.
It was called sarcasm I guess.
Quote from Motordirex :Cheeky...kinda like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM_oNJMS5H4

Its Gabriele Tarquini in the 1994 BTCC driving an Alfa Romeo 155 as he chases down a Ford Mondeo...oh how I miss the SuperTouring days of the BTCC.

Now please correct me if Im way off, but if LFS is causing the dude in that vid to move the wheel back and forth like that in the same fashion (maybe not as much) as Tarquini's 155, then isnt the sim doing what its supposed to do...simulating?

I youtubed a bunch of onboard vids...Schumacher drives the same way so I dont see how your comment was justified unless you were trying to be cute.

Looks like someone Got owned!

Nice drving mate

Starlet Cup Tweak
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG