The online racing simulator
Error?! Please help me!
(33 posts, started )
I see, but according to my experience is LFS a bit more sensitive when it comes to DX/D3D interface. I also happened to have some minor issues like this which seemed to be just in LFS, but they were caused by some common thing like some damaged D3D file.
Not to be rude, but then whats your point? Smile Out of the blue comes this error and everything used to work with first driver, all other than LFS also still did. I install the 2. driver and nothing changes. IMO that means the display driver works fine, as showed by dxdiag and the other running games.

Its very frustrating, and I'm open to ideas.
Different machine. granted, but i have no, and have never had, any problems with Omega drivers whatsoever. In fact they have often cured any problems I've had with the proper Catalyst drivers.

Just my 2 cents.

and if you are uninstalling drivers, always use Driver Cleaner 3.3 to get rid of any crap...read the instructions Smile
http://www.softpedia.com/get/S ... ning/Driver-Cleaner.shtml
Its hardware acceleration.

Once you reinstall windows you need to readjust the hardware acceleration, Im not sure if you need todo this with ATI but nVidia doesnt adjust it for you. You'll know it so if you use the nVidia control panel, if you right click on your desktop and go to properties, then try and select the nVidia tab in Settings, it will error and tell you why.

Probably isnt DirectX because XP has 8.1 I think as default.
Still not working and looking for solutions?
OMG MENS! i got it to work i updated the latest dx or what it called and now itäs working again! BIG KISSES TO YOU ALL! peace!
@MZWiZard: I have been thinking about your problem for a while, but I didn't figured out anything particular. Only thing that I suspect now is your chipset AGP driver. What chipset does your MoBo use?
To follow-up on this weird problem - The day after testing and faultfinding, the pc fired up and guess what? LFS works! :eek:

Why it all the suddan works is however a mystery. I did no further than already described here.

Error?! Please help me!
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG