The online racing simulator
Lfstweak league
(23 posts, started )
Lfstweak league
would it be a good idea?its been in my head for awhile
check my League - 1600 Starlet Cup, its tweak based
oh yea but i mean like based of real life like a drag racing part and a racing section with tweak based that change on crazy tweaks so there isnt any perfect setup
Then whats the point in that?
You've lost me there funnybone2 but I'd imagine I'm not alone when I say I've little interest in LFS Tweak until it has enough options to accurately re-create real cars. Then I can start reworking the 100-odd cars I made back for LFS Tweak 0.3H.

Until I can take it seriously, it's just a bit of an amusing toy, I can't use it to actually create anything.
i agree, i hate my tweaked cars revving to 12k before change...
i meant like a classes as in Street,Super street,GTR, and Unlimited class
and a Drag racing classes too
its a stupid idea, theres actual a tweak contest with the drag races...
where is it?
unofficial Addons
oh yea but i maent like track racing
Funnybone2, everyone on the server must use the same tweak. So, as much fun as a 1000km oval tweak free-for-all would be, it could never happen.
I made a tweak for the XRG that the people who have test driven it loved. Only problem was that we couldnt get it to work on other computers than mine.

If you guys wanna have a test league with my EO Tweak then have at it. Its kinda like the mind engine sports cars of old. Too much engine, not quite enough brake
Quote from djgizmo68 :i agree, i hate my tweaked cars revving to 12k before change...

You don't HAVE to have them revving to 12K, I have been playing with the Starlet tweak, and if someone can give me some RL figures I can correct it.
Quote from funnybone2 :would it be a good idea?its been in my head for awhile

You keep talking about leagues & stuff, while your stats say you have so far finished 1 (ONE) race. A bit funny, isn't it?
Quote from hackerx :You keep talking about leagues & stuff, while your stats say you have so far finished 1 (ONE) race. A bit funny, isn't it?

lmao
You don't need to race online to understand how leagues work, what their shortcomings are, and how they could be improved.

I've done a tweak that puts the demo cars at the LRF level of performance, effectively making a 6-car class.
It would make for some fun racing, since those tweaked cars are less difficult to drive on the edge, but the only way to release the mod is for someone to integrate my mod tools into LFSTweak.. which no one has volunteered to do yet.
Quote from KeiichiRX7 :Only problem was that we couldnt get it to work on other computers than mine.

thats because of different windows languages.

u need to replace all "," by "." (or reversed, not sure lol just watch what ur twk file orginally has) just edit it with notepad. that makes the .twk file working.
Aren't the devs gonna own our asses again for using tweak in public. Remember "Arno"
A part of it is, Leifde.
it would be nice if there was a way to load 3 different tweaks as a pack, just for simplicity. load pack A to simultaneously load XFGA XRGA and XRTA

less confusion and less car swapping

moving the demo cars up to LRF or TBO class stats could be quite interesting, especially for STCC type events.

Breizh, could i try your tweaks some time?
Yes Keichi, that's the intent.. to have a more balanced class, with those tweaked demo cars being a bit easier to drive near their limit.

Lfstweak league
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG