The online racing simulator
Just had to spend over a long one on XP
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Never, ever , ever buy x64 version of Windows. I bought it when I bought my High-Spec PC and it is utter pants.

I have to install my printer everytime I restart my computer
I cant use a webcam
I cant install AVG Anti-Spyware
I cant install most programs made by one person (due to not having a big enough team to make it compatable)
Other things....

So I have just paid £100 for XP Pro. I would buy Vista, but I want to buy something I know will work smoothly.

If Bill Gates were here I would kick him in the bollocks...

[Rant over]
I assume this was your first XP system?

I've heard that x64 is absolutely crap.
3rd lol.

1st one that was self built.
What about the disks from that?
Came ready installed...3 Cheers for PC World!
In the future, do a little research. I'm sure you would have easily found info on all the problems people are having with XP 64.
Quote from The General Lee :I would buy Vista, but I want to buy something I know will work smoothly.

I've been using x64 Vista Premium for the past few weeks and I'm finding it more stable then XP Home and Media Center 05. I also had problems finding a anti-virus or firewall, so I sorted that by turning the windows firewall on and that's it!
Done a scan with the online trend micro system and it found my system to be in perfect working health with no problems to speak of.
The media center in Vista is also working a treat for me with the Media Center Remote that I recently purchased.

Maybe I'm just one of those lucky people awaiting all of those bugs and nasty BSOD to pop-up at me at anypoint.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG