The online racing simulator
2 tons of...... ART?
(20 posts, started )
2 tons of...... ART?
Beautiful and magically creepy at the same time.
Imagine of of those creaping up on you in the middle of the night
yeah pretty cool, i also liked the effect you get when you mouse over the heading on that page
Quote from Madman_CZ :yeah pretty cool, i also liked the effect you get when you mouse over the heading on that page

I didnt see that first time around, what a nice effect
"I, for one, welcome our new cardboard overlords."
That's really cool. Not sure how well it'd do when "released into the wild" though - I'm thinking it would look quite a lot more colourful very quickly, assuming it didn't evolve into a smaller, more blackened animal with smoke rising from it.
I saw some of these creatures in a Commercial a few days ago. There was one with wings which looked even better. I think it was a BMW Commercial, not sure though.
#9 - ORION
LOL! Thats pretty cool
i think its frikkin ugly!! is it an addon for rfactor?
Cool, yet creepy. I'll probably have nightmares about being chased by one now.
Can't help thinking does it turn? Wouldn't look like it...
#14 - axus
Woah. That's just so awesome. By far the coolest thing in this section of the forum for a while
Beats Pokemon ... by a small margin ...
Nice.
after watch his concept and all on youtube and how it works, there is a "game" a java applet (or atleast there was about 5 years ago) where you could do some similar things to this, you could make standing bones, and muscles, and it would have a timeline and you would tell it when to contract a muscle, and for how long etc.

i still wish i could remember the name of it, but if anyone thinks they know what i'm talking about please say! i might be able to ask a friend from my old school if he remembers its name but he isn't on right now

its kinda like.. a simple version of.. armadillo run, except there is no armadillo or anything you have to accomplish
I'd consider this big thing art. More like technical art that is impractical, yet cool

Quote from XCNuse :after watch his concept and all on youtube and how it works, there is a "game" a java applet (or atleast there was about 5 years ago) where you could do some similar things to this, you could make standing bones, and muscles, and it would have a timeline and you would tell it when to contract a muscle, and for how long etc.

i still wish i could remember the name of it, but if anyone thinks they know what i'm talking about please say! i might be able to ask a friend from my old school if he remembers its name but he isn't on right now

its kinda like.. a simple version of.. armadillo run, except there is no armadillo or anything you have to accomplish

I remember that, Sodaplay http://www.sodaplay.com/constructor/index.htm
omg brilliant! i can't believe someone remembers lol thanks a billion tweak!

(btw, its initials are ART, its not really.. art lol, well.. it is but i agree, its not very.. pretty hah)
Quote from XCNuse :omg brilliant! i can't believe someone remembers lol thanks a billion tweak!

(btw, its initials are ART, its not really.. art lol, well.. it is but i agree, its not very.. pretty hah)

Actually, I didn't remember Took me a few seconds on Google when searching for "moving creatures java" on my first try First result was from Digg that went straight to Sodaplay.

2 tons of...... ART?
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG