The online racing simulator
Drift.com.my Team Video
(11 posts, started )
Drift.com.my Team Video
This my team Drift.com.my team video made by me(3rd video) and just want to share with you guys. this is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBZGrcdcxfU . my own comments,i quite ok and satisfied on this video but i don't know what you guys think/comment bout it.anyway,enjoy
I did see some good drifts, however, I don't like this video. Why? First of all, the fps is rather low. And also, there's way too much special effects. Different "effect" every time you changed scene, which just annoyed me. Keep it clean, keep it simple, and it will be better, in my point of view at least.

4/10.
I agree, good footage, poor editing, sometimes i find simple fading to be better
i still beginner.just 3rd video
is someone using Toni's private XRT skin?
or is it him in your team?

(Judging by the plate - first option)
Quote from squidhead :is someone using Toni's private XRT skin?
or is it him in your team?

(Judging by the plate - first option)

who is toni?which skin?
#7 - EmilO
500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please report this incident to customer service.
Also, please include the following information in your error report:
0uEuS-Q8OKAftm0uN3V5WP0bg4WXAov26WqRW6dl7HQvjVmieH1yd0ujvRBmKFfUkISpgFGHS_P4mmm9Kn8vFtSNnvo-BtMWq-A6TfCNm7X5Nr0THvzZ61240rolmEaH2KcC4-Pk8cazvWfduvfe_oFcuqI5SFFQk9EI_fr9ngJjdpEUnVcnLqj7Z0qEpLac4ohCpjmM79vEAWcfapTR2agIxpVAxpjoDBUI0KxH2BOWrFNa4wsz5TbV1wBlN06sqbgiS17I6X_f3R58ErAoPUC7k4lmXyuWYupry0N-xPwHqZkIuwme9OUoHWM9UKHhpvx9c-e6T68Ve03gbjBx3DiAVBCGIIPtpjSPLVaiyUkh2U0GCRWKVy_6BMNCpighzVAYWqTHxwHdr5teat7izT4e90OoH_8nmB7bsYoXLODpewBwxStulN-Si31kbtTVUh5BM04DCmFx2yFK-S6cCO8wlK6I41GIMQ1jC-mqdcwSJ94jhlwHxycxu_En4-pdmJEI92EVHbvisXEKIjPybcPxvO296ky7VpEbWw_h1nlsuIgToH2_Trsk2QmheVkTuJChMOts41zV9zNjgUGYZDAMgDBMHDX6-xPbTXJ37iSUYRxzgq6hvWekcPrA1g8bAP1zAVGlR8Kj0uGKWU116Sq0MyYRXorimRlLvZ3iBD_yqZ_pB0RZza65_pHWb8K7W4ug8-gzcg9NuxDSgF_TFdlglsLx8FLtcJMuxh6M_6PyxWqeq87mx5rq0lJBstac660m8G7WRmTkPJBIAN8AIZFXkf5DR4706vRS-EUMbbeYppFAv9OYOzg7c5zFbsnomnfNrh9b0dFgst2_q77ZTsOqnKp47W4pvEegvOxMHEAdDl9LW9Tlx4WV8u_UBDQfJLFegXuWU6NxfUOLNeBurZf_XnpY6MELBanYtGwaBvip15wfdHQiTtwMbT8PUp-g4vYnsX6efq5S-gyzNip7zxuNwamN7hS0
cool - that means someone of your team uses Saiko D Toni's private skin without permission... good job
#9 - Ndrew
Quote from squidhead :cool - that means someone of your team uses Saiko D Toni's private skin without permission... good job

Gathering some info before posting could had helped

Toni's skin is gray which he drives like once a year, on the other hand you could see the plate says "Stanley" which is another thing that can tell it's not Toni, but Stan
And since Stanley is memeber of DCM, can't see what's the problem here

*E: Recognize the smileys, and feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.
stanley was saiko d member and also our leader(best drifter in our team)
Quote from dcm_wc :stanley was saiko d member and also our leader(best drifter in our team)

Stanley is Saiko D member.

And btw, Stan is promoting LFS S1 and till now (S2) in DCM. But I think he play the main role as a guy who bring/introduces LFS to Malaysia scene in DCM. Kinda like the 1st guy who introduces LFS to Drift.Com.My website and promoting it.

DCM is not a team FYI.

http://www.drift.com.my/forum/ ... ?mode=viewprofile&u=9

Drift.com.my Team Video
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG