The online racing simulator
Guess what car this is from
(33 posts, started )
Backplate of a brake disc? I dunno, it has a distinctly 'front wheel arch area' look to it...
#27 - JTbo
Quote from tristancliffe :Backplate of a brake disc? I dunno, it has a distinctly 'front wheel arch area' look to it...

Nope, not even that even it might look a bit like that.

You need to think bit creatively as dimensions might not be what you except

I go out and come back in hour so shoot suggestions out meanwhile
Sorry went out. A helicopter picked me up, took me to a 246 Dino, and I had to drive it back on nice country roads on a decent (ish) spring afternoon. Life is hard!
Quote from tristancliffe :Sorry went out. A helicopter picked me up, took me to a 246 Dino, and I had to drive it back on nice country roads on a decent (ish) spring afternoon. Life is hard!

246 Dino - is that the one with the Fiat engine?
246 Ferrari engine, as also fitted to the Stratos. Arguably Fiat because of the who Fiat owning Ferrari sort of thing, but I thought it was a Ferrari designed engine.
#31 - JTbo
Quote from tristancliffe :Sorry went out. A helicopter picked me up, took me to a 246 Dino, and I had to drive it back on nice country roads on a decent (ish) spring afternoon. Life is hard!

Hmm, okay, if you say so, even I more likely see other image coming up, little Tristan helping mum with dishes, but that must be just my silly imagination
Quote from JTbo :Hmm, okay, if you say so, even I more likely see other image coming up, little Tristan helping mum with dishes, but that must be just my silly imagination

LOL!!!!!

Is it the inside of a drum brake assembeley
#33 - JTbo
Quote from S14 DRIFT :LOL!!!!!

Is it the inside of a drum brake assembeley

No, it is not related to wheels any way but it contains rotating part(s)

Guess what car this is from
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG