The online racing simulator
The DFP
(10 posts, started )
#1 - Ast
The DFP
Hi, im lookin for a new wheel with FFB and the DFP seems the best for the money. But could anyone point me in the right direction of where to buy one from, No ebay - paypal makes me mad.
A lot of you seem to know that theyre going for cheap and the cheapest i have seen is around £60.

Thanks peeps
Sounds like a good price. I got mine from darkplanets.co.uk, paid about £55 a year and a bit ago.
Get the G25

One of the best things I have bought for a while, without a shadow of a doubt. If you can afford it then I would get the G25. My '25 was my first wheel, and I'm glad it was. The feel now is much better and now I dont know how I ever lived without a wheel or my G25.

Thats my advice, if you cant afford it, no worries, if you can then why rock the boat
#4 - Ast
Hmmm well its a toss up between a wheel and getting some new stuff to speed up my computer. Cant decide
Quote from Ast :Hmmm well its a toss up between a wheel and getting some new stuff to speed up my computer. Cant decide

Why would you need to speed up your computer when LFS runs fine on what most consider slow computers. It's not like you will have time to play other games once you get your wheel anyway
i got a dfp from darkplanets not long ago maybe 3 months if that very good i would recomend to anyone
As general lee said g25 is a better wheel but if you can't afford it then dfp is a good wheel too.
I got my dfp from e-buyer but i don't know if they have them anymore
#8 - dadge
i got mine from dabs.com for £60 about 5 months ago.
Buy mine £35? Though paypal may be used.

The DFP
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG