Ayrton Senna Report.
(8 posts, started )
Ayrton Senna Report.
I wrote this, so enjoy it. If you want one, see the attacments.
Ayrton Senna
Ayrton Senna da Silva, was born in Brazil, Sao Paulo. He died whilst leading the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix.
His father was a wealthy landowner, and he got behind the wheel of a kart at the age of 4. When he was thirteen, he entered karting at the legal age. In 1977 he won the South American Kart Championship, and was runner up several times in the World Championship, but never won a race.
In 1981, he joined the British Formula 1600 competition, which he won. In 1982, he won 2 of the Europe Grand Prix, the British, and European Formula Ford 2000 Championships.
In 1984, he joined Formula One, and started off with the Toleman team. He scored his first point in April 7th, 1984 at the South African Grand Prix.
The next year, Senna joined the Lotus team powered with Renault engines. On April 21st, at Estoril in Portugal he finally won his first Grand Prix from pole position. In that season he also won at Belgium. At the end of 1985, he finished 4th in the world championship. In his 2nd season with Lotus he won twice again and 4th again. In 1987 he finished 3rd in the World Championship.
In 1988, Senna joined the McLaren team with then-two-time World Champion Alan Prost as a teammate. The duo won 15 of 16 races, with Senna winning more, and finishing the season as World Champion, and McLaren winning the Constructors Championship. He also won the 1990 and the 1991 World Championship titles.The Williams-Renault team was getting stronger, and gave Ayrton Senna a seat in their team. His season didn’t start well with 2 retirements, in the first 2 races, but worse was to come.The San Marino Grand Prix was to become a major turning point in Formula 1 racing. Firstly, Senna’s fellow Brazilian, Rubens Barrichello crashed in practise, and was unconscious for seven minutes.Then the Austrian rookie, Roland Ratzenburger crashed at Villeneuve corner and was killed. It was decided to carry on with the race on the Sunday even though many drivers were concerned. After a safety car period, Senna lost control of his Williams at the fast left hand corner at Tamburello. He drove head-on into a
concrete wall, part of the cars front suspension pierced Senna’s helmet and he died a short time later.Senna achieved a lot in his racing career, he held a lot of records which were ever only bettered by Michael Schumacher. He won the Monaco Grand Prix 6 times, and was known as the “Master of Monaco”.
Senna was a very popular driver and was known for helping others. He gave money to childrens charities in Brazil. But the biggest thing he will be remembered for will be the changes made to Formula 1 after his death.The FIA who are the people in charge of Formula 1 changed all the high speed turns, into slow chicanes. An example of this would be Tamburello.

After Ayrton Senna’s crash, they made Tamburello a slow and steady a double turn, so drivers have to slow down. They also made changes to the cars and to helmets, and also the safety harnesses.
In fact in 1994 and the next year following the crash, the FIA introduced 31 new safety regulations. Since the loss of Senna, F1 has become a much safer sport.
“In life unbeatable, in death irreplaceable

So whadda think? Pics i'll be in full version
Attached files
Ayrton Senna.doc - 296.5 KB - 145 views
Sounds like a selection of copy-pastes from what's already been written hundreds of times in books and on websites.

Rose tinted spectacles are also a wonderful thing.

[quote]he held a lot of records which were ever only bettered[quote]
Should read: he held a lot of records which were only ever bettered...

Ideally you should expand on some of the facts (e.g. which records above), and quote your sources.
I like how you started the report with his birth, and ended with his death (now that sounds strange huh?). However, you should work on learning where to place commas and where not to place them. Example:
Quote :Ayrton Senna da Silva, was born in Brazil

No comma there.

I also like how you ended the report/summary of his life with 'In life unbeatable, in death irreplaceable'.
Since the OP makes no reference to context of this "report" I shall voice my opinions as if it were a submittable report.

It not only sounds like, but *is* a copy-paste report. This effort fails because 1) it isn't in your own words, 2) it has no mention of sources and 3) you actually claim you *wrote* the entire report yourself.

Even if this is not to be submitted anywhere official, you should
1) write it in your own words because it is your own tribute/report
2) mention sources of direct quotes and any other material you have drawn your content from because it is i) the norm and ii) polite
3) never claim you have written something yourself when a simple Google search of specific sentences return multiple exact matches, including Wikipedia.org
4) hide in shame for blatantly plagiarising other people's work

If you are in a situation where proper referencing doesn't apply (e.g. primary/secondary school w/e) all well and good
what a load of rubbish this is,

the picture of his blood soaked helmet in your report is in the worst possible taste.
Lose the pic of the helmet (seriously, that's ****ed up) and get some tips on formatting, grammar and composition and you'll get an A. Or you'll at least pass.
Why cant some just let this man and his legacy fade away...why dwell on the unchangeable?
For the same reason people still talk, in awed tones, of drivers like Fangio, Brabham, Moss, Nuvolari, Hill, Clark etc. long years after the end of their careers (or lives), people will always remember Ayrton Senna. For me, Ayrton was the last of the real legends: the kind of guy who would always, always push as hard as he could and then try and push some more. He'd get to the edge and then see some room for improvement, while his opponents were far behind, wondering what the hell they could do to catch him. His amazing raw talent & flaming passion combined with unmatched technical skills let him find a spot in the hearts of millions of race fans, despite the fact that the very passion which endeared him to many was occasionally allowed to overcome his reason.

Ironically, it was Senna's tragic death (I, like millions, watched his crash at Imola live on TV and felt a cold stab as the ambulance took him away) which in many ways changed the sport he loved forever into something he may only barely recognise today. Ayrton Senna's untimely passing represented the beginning of the end of a great era of motorsport - we'll never forget Senna because we all remember the heroes who die at the end of the book.

Ayrton Senna Report.
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG